Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | Add your Text or Event here 
QuotaMan

Your last day on a Pattaya trip

QuotaMan

Wondering if you visitors to Pattaya do anything special on your last day/night before flying back home?

Years ago my last day routine was to pack everything in my suitcase and then go shag someone on Soi 6 in afternoon. I go back to relax in my hotel room until the agogo's started opening up around 8 p.m. Then I'd head to Walking Street and visit several agogo's until I found one that I liked and stayed there until almost closing time. I'd go back to my room after and get a little sleep and get up around six in the morning (my flights from BKK have usually been in the mornings around 1000-1100). 

Last trip though I didn't do anything special though, packed during day then went to Soi 6 in afternoon (didn't shag anyone). Then back to room and just chilled. Yes I have slowed down a lot through the years. I also try to be careful of what I eat just so I won't get food poisoning before the flight (had that once and it was not fun).

Dr No

On many of my previous trips I’d be doing a morning BJ with a regular on Soi Honey first up, then I’d have a FL’r to the room at midday for one last ST before my 2pm check out. 

Last trip I did neither of those things, instead I chilled in the room then caught up with a fellow BM who had just arrived in town, guess I’m getting old.

Gatormeat

I had the misfortune of being in Thailand Dec Jan Feb during the breakout of the corona virus. At my age, excessive mongering tends to physically wear my body down, lower my immune system, require more recovery time before whoring again. All of this would be exacerbated had I been a drinker/smoker. I had crashed out once while the AC was on high cool mode...woke up shivering sneezing with runny nose....had to fight that really hard from worsening lest i became a 'corona pariah'. A couple days before leaving....sore throat, slight cough hack....again another forced battle to 'get well' otherwise with the surrounding paranoia....I'd be quarantined! To rest....is basically staying in bed resting, mega dose on VitC Zinc tablets, other vitamins,  flush out body with several bottles of water, eat benign hot broth types of food, etc. Of course no late night roaming the bars even to play billards.

Gatormeat
2 hours ago, Dr No said:

On many of my previous trips I’d be doing a morning BJ with a regular on Soi Honey first up, then I’d have a FL’r to the room at midday for one last ST before my 2pm check out. 

Last trip I did neither of those things, instead I chilled in the room then caught up with a fellow BM who had just arrived in town, guess I’m getting old.

You did the right thing. Trying to squeeze in last hour fuck sessions weakens and compromises your immune system. Compound it with the added stress of flying out...making it to check-in...airport security immigration customs....waiting lines....long hours on the plane where you're really not resting but enduring, the inevitable jet lag....suddenly you're sick when you get home.

sodapop curtis

I usually just cry and think to myself I don't want to go back...then I snap out of it and go about

But seriously, two days before I get my suitcase packed that way the night before I don't have to worry about it. On the last day, usually visit Soi 6 to visit a friend who is a manager of a bar out there and then visit certain bar girls i've met over the course of my trip. I may visit a gogo or two as well on LK Metro. I kind of bounce around from bar to bar to get my last bit of good memories before I head to Bangkok usually around 6/7 am the next day. As my flights are in the morning on most returns, i'll stay up all night so I can sleep majority of the flight.

Jesper

Just chilling, having a massage and a few beers.

doing a bit of shopping and eating some nice Thai food before back to the hotel for a shower and waiting for the taxi. 

BlooBell

I always get the 2am Emirates flight so my last day is a bit of drag in all honesty. I pay for a room for the night and book a taxi for 10pm. 

Massages, packing, sleeping and a last fuck with one of my regulars or a TF girl. 

The upside of it is that I can have a proper blow out the previous night and not have to worry about getting up early or a hangover. I’ve got all day and most of the night to sort myself out. 

I might spend my last two nights in Bangkok this coming trip. I tried it last trip and it seemed to ease the Suvarnabhumi blues. That 90 minute drive can be a real downer. 

Tom Tit

Drink heavily. Shag prolifically. Cry myself to sleep and think about leaving.

Same as every other day, except for the thoughtful weeping.

Tom Tit

gentleenforcer

My flight normally goes back to Sydney about 7pm, so I book the Bell Bus for 1pm. I normally get a girl the night before and as I am a ST man, she is normally gone by 1 or 2am that morning. I usually get up about 8 or 830, shower, shave ,shit then Breakfast at the Baybreeze, then collect laundry from across the street. After packing I try to see Nico from Paradise massage on Soi Honey and get a pre-flight blowjob which will empty me out completely for the flight home. The bus picks me up and I am at the airport about 3pm and I just hang around till the check in process.

Barhop

Nam pick up time at English Rose is 2:00pm (which often becomes 1:30pm).  Checkout time is 12:00, so I sit downstairs in the bar area chilling until pickup.

TBH, not looking for any fun that morning.  By the time I shower, have large breakfast somewhere, finish packing/tidying and checking out, I am not in the mood at all.  Getting older also.  But I know that the moment I hit home, my local TG masseuse will be hanging out to come around as no $$$ from me for a month.  So will not be desperate either.

Have had many TGs tell that there is plenty of time in the morning for whatever but  I have my mind and priorities elsewhere.  If I was still in my twenties then the opposite would be true.  C'est la vie

Nuffsaid

Last two trips have been the same.

Wake up late from previous night. Go to expensive restaurant for dinner with TG. Visit fav bars for drinks and goodbyes. WS to party till 4 am. Sleep little bit. Wake up sex then airport.

I usually sleep all the way thru BKK to Korea/Japan. Then sleep most of the way back to the States. 

Worked out well so far.

chirockr

Usually it’s recover from the excesses of the night before. Clean myself up, jam everything back into my travel bag(s). 
Squeeze in a ST with a regular FL at the full love in & pick up a few trinkets or last minute gifts.

Flight is 9:40pm usually so organise Nam’s Taxi or Meow’s taxi pickup for 4-4:30pm.
Kick around the airport and try to decide which average fast food chain I will be dining pre flight.

Im not really that sad leaving but there is a feeling of see you next time old friend in the air. 

likeaking

Years ago I used to stay up all night drinking and fucking so I would sleep on the 12 hour transpac flight. Not anymore, can pretty much lay my head down anywhere and sleep. 

LeoTex

Most of my hotel pickups are around 9 PM to head back to the airport.

Late afternoon, one more outcall massage (Amons) in my room.

Head out and have a few drinks and say some goodbyes to friends. 

First I keep my room for that night so spend about an hour before leaving taking a shower, put on my traveling clothes  and finish the packing.

Head down to the lobby and checkout and with what little remaining time I have left, get on my laptop and make sure all my booking and travel plans for the next trip or in order.

LeoTex

NorCalKid

Last full day, repeat with the best girl of the trip.  I want to leave on a good note.  Also try to have my next trip booked, Pattaya or other.  Just something I can look forward too.

I try to get a 3-5pm departure so I don't have to get up early to rush off for a flight, can enjoy my last evening and wake up when I wake up.  

Slugger

It depends on whether it is a night flight or morning flight home.

If it´s a night flight then I sit in the bar until it is time to jump into the taxi to the airport. If it´s a morning flight, I usually stay at a hotels near the airport and have fun there until they close.

Kandinski

Nothing, take a early walk, clean the condo, pack suitcase, maybe a hair cut and pedicure. Whatever still need to be shagged will be there in a couple of month, otherwise new brigades has poured in.

paulalbert1980

When it comes to Pattaya, Thailand, or any other exotic tropical desination, I take the band aid approach. Once I wake up on my last day in any of these places its a quick breakfast then a ride to the airport. For me once its done its done until the next time.

bukone

Go down wat chai markets and get my last fresh sweets

ronthebrummie

Like Bloo Bel I'm on the 2am flight, so pay for the nights hotel, play golf, have a beer, go for a play up somewhere, eat, back to room, pack, get Mr T about 9 and leave all my memories in Pattaya, never ever take it home.

ben nevis

I usually get a mourning flight back to the uk.Do not do much that last day.Get up go for coffee then have a light breakfast.Go for a walk along Beach Road and get a coconut drink(ice cold)By the afternoon i have a very light lunch then go back to the hotel for a dip in the pool.Have a bit of a kip then pack and shower.Depending on what time it is i will have a soft drink and watch a bit of telly.Check out and leave for airport.This routine suits me fine but i know other BM will not like it.

geezerrb

I normally book an afternoon/ late evening flight if possible. The guesthouse (now no more), often if they could would either let me stay in the room if not booked or let me use a room that was empty if possible.

I am a serial LLT so often the girl would stay till the taxi picked me up, depending on the flight time I/we would have some morning fun then go eat. I had already packed the case but would change at the last possible for  flight/UK clothes in backpack.

Then the mournful taxi ride to BKK although a couple of times I paid the taxi extra for the girl to come on the airport trip.

Tom345

I like to go out with a bang and my flights are usually in the evening, sometimes close to midnight. My last day mongering depends on whether it's early evening or late night. If early evening, it's shagging a few of my favourite massage girls. If late night, Its a shagathon on Soi 6.

semi-retired member
1 hour ago, ben nevis said:

mourning flight 

Ouch  ...  good one ! :P