ThePope

another shit idea for a gogo

ThePope

every few song rotations have the girls change in to their street clothes but just keep the gogo numbers on and dance on stage to signify they aren't barfined. sometimes i like to have them keep some clothes on

NCWave

Instead of this, I suggest every girl who already barfined but still in the bar, wear a bride veil on her head.

norton

Have stickers on the ladies, above the heart; in red, how much they receive from their sponsor a month, or; in green, how much the bidding for their monthly sponsorship starts at.  :) 

mirage
10 minutes ago, norton said:

Have stickers on the ladies, above the heart; in red, how much they receive from their sponsor a month, or; in green, how much the bidding for their monthly sponsorship starts at.  :) 

Monthly payout from all sponsors or per sponsor?

A different coloured number tag if they can’t be BF’d for the night would be nice.

Edited by mirage

norton
10 minutes ago, mirage said:

Monthly payout from all sponsors or per sponsor?

Good point! Yellow for multiple sponsors with number of and total. 

keepitfun

And the winner each month gets a golden shovel as a prize.

ThePope

a lot of great ideas in this thread i hope a bar manager is taking notes

ThePope

i had another top of the line shit tier idea last night while i was in PinUp. PinUp has like 4 linups i think so the girls are on stage for like 1/4 of the time? they must get real tired /s so the bar should introduce a 5th lineup from time to time, get the service staff up on stage and have them dance. ive seen a few posts on here from BM's looking to pick up Tom's so i think this would bring in some under serviced demand

Ru4Real
On 14/02/2020 at 16:21, keepitfun said:

And the winner each month gets a golden shovel as a prize.

I read that wrong on first read ... was going to get the mop and bucket out.

Not_Shameful

All bargirl not yet barfined to wear jeans and T shirt while dancing or sitting with customers.

Then when you barfine them they say "I go change now". They then just get naked and wrap a small towel around themselves, that way they are good to go and no chance of accidentally leaving clothing items in your room. 

norton
22 hours ago, ThePope said:

i had another top of the line shit tier idea last night while i was in PinUp. PinUp has like 4 linups i think so the girls are on stage for like 1/4 of the time? they must get real tired /s so the bar should introduce a 5th lineup from time to time, get the service staff up on stage and have them dance. ive seen a few posts on here from BM's looking to pick up Tom's so i think this would bring in some under serviced demand

The Office in LK Metro did that before. A shift a few times through out the night from the hostess dancing or something like that. Anyone know the procedure correctly. 

Ranovertheborder

Bar owners get a rubber stamp of a 1000 baht note and when a lady is barfined stamp it on her forehead 

Edited by Ranovertheborder

norton
11 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

Bar owners get a rubber stamp of a 1000 baht note and when a lady is barfined stamp it on her forehead 

Good one - And if they do a runner, or are starfish performers, client can stamp void.