Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

If a visa is rejected, reapply time?

PattayaFirstTime

I've tried looking on the official site for the NY area and couldn't find anything, tried to google and some people say 60 day void stamp before you can retry etc. I'm looking to apply for a multi entry this time around to see if I can leave to japan then reenter for another 90 days after a two week stay in japan. I'm worried I will get it declined because one document says proof of school enrollment here in the states or from your job stating why you are applying for a multi. I however am currently unemployed and on a six month package for being let go so I am unemployed but will still be getting paid like normal so I have no way to provide that. I'm worried if I try for a multi and it gets rejected I won't be able to try to apply for a single entry for 3 months and I already have everything set for the end of march.  Anyone know if there really is a wait time or if I can just reapply that same day it gets rejected?   Any advice would help, though I do plan on asking in person I don't plan on going for another week or two and am kinda stressing.

If you apply in person, a typical consulate will do a curtesy check of your documents before accepting your application and let you know if you are missing anything they deem important. Based on their feedback, either apply for multi or single. A single really isn’t a problem as it is fairly easy to get another single entry visa while in the region. I would research Japan and see what others say about getting a single entry Thai visa while there.

• Like 1

Multi entry visas have become a pain in the ass, way too many questions. Just get a single entry, then get another one while your in Japan.

Can get visas at any thai consulate, not just from your home country.

• Like 1