IGNORED

Hotel with discrete entrance.

master11

Hi ,

Looking for hotel with discrete entrance to avoid unnecessary eyes and kids. Especially during day time.

Budget around 2500-3000.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

August Suites has a back door that you can use to come and go...you don't have to go past reception.

• Like 3

I hesitate to recommend The Classroom. Have recommended so many times feel like I'll be accused of being a shill. But it has a private entrance accessible 24/7 with your room key card. Also no one under the age of 17 allowed. Downside it's below your budget, it might be below your standards.

I’ve a trip in May and have 2 filters beyond usual - discrete entrance and housekeeping on demand. Stayed in Hilton last time which ticked off both boxes (till 9pm), but planning to stay below 3k per day and instead beef up daily budget so very interested and thanks OP for asking and others for your help.

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 04:20, master11 said:

Hi ,

Looking for hotel with discrete entrance to avoid unnecessary eyes and kids. Especially during day time.

Budget around 2500-3000.

Thanks

Why?

LeoTex

• Like 3

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

You can get almost any hotel in town for that budget. 

If you want to avoid scrutiny for whatever reason, get a condo.  Most, if not all, do not check ID, no joiner fees or cleaning lady walking you up unless you ask for it. It's just better imo.  

You'll have to sort out your own breakfast but most guys don't wake up in time for that anyway.

I used a hotel for my first trip, but after that I stayed in condos. As good or better rooms for less money and with no staff shit to deal with.

Has to be said, there are hundreds of good guesthouse in pattaya.  You can get a perfectly good room for a fraction of what you are budgeting, and trust me, no one is batting an eyelid at you or your wife for the day.

On 07/02/2020 at 07:28, PR1977 said:

August Suites has a back door that you can use to come and go...you don't have to go past reception.

Where is the back door?  I never found it while I was staying there.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

16 hours ago, Pattaya Yu said:

If you want to avoid scrutiny for whatever reason, get a condo.  Most, if not all, do not check ID, no joiner fees or cleaning lady walking you up unless you ask for it. It's just better imo.  

You'll have to sort out your own breakfast but most guys don't wake up in time for that anyway.

I used a hotel for my first trip, but after that I stayed in condos. As good or better rooms for less money and with no staff shit to deal with.

Has to be said, there are hundreds of good guesthouse in pattaya.  You can get a perfectly good room for a fraction of what you are budgeting, and trust me, no one is batting an eyelid at you or your wife for the day.

On your advice I checked and found some nice deals. Just wanted to know what about changing  bed sheets and towels daily. As some has mentioned earlier it is not their. 

How the things work for cleaning of room ,towels and bedsheets.

Thanks

Nova Park not too far off 2nd Road near Soi 6. It has a separate stand alone accommodation building  adjacent to the main hotel. When I last stayed there it did not have on door security presence. Just swipe and walk in. I never experienced any issues with "joiners".  If booking on line make sure you tick the box for 2 adults.   

hotel was good value and great location. 

Edited by Jarrod2518
typpo correction
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ocka said:

Where is the back door?  I never found it while I was staying there.

It opens out onto the Soi where April Suites is. When you come out the lifts turn right through the back of the dining area where the kitchen is. It's the grey door in the distance in this vista:

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9375423,100.8879584,3a,75y,180h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQAEQSRUG01Z2W2JqEatf7w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

3 hours ago, master11 said:

On your advice I checked and found some nice deals. Just wanted to know what about changing  bed sheets and towels daily. As some has mentioned earlier it is not their. 

How the things work for cleaning of room ,towels and bedsheets.

Thanks

The agencies I've used have options for cleaners.  

On 08/02/2020 at 03:30, Pattaya Yu said:

Get a condo was my first though also. Can get a great place and arrange for daily cleaning for this price range. 

Thanks for the 

On 15/02/2020 at 05:47, markland1510a said:

Get a condo was my first though also. Can get a great place and arrange for daily cleaning for this price range. 

Thanks for the info. Still in dilema for the trip due to  corona virus. 

Had planned for 25 to 4 March .

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 08/02/2020 at 11:58, Jarrod2518 said:

Nova Park not too far off 2nd Road near Soi 6. It has a separate stand alone accommodation building  adjacent to the main hotel. When I last stayed there it did not have on door security presence. Just swipe and walk in. I never experienced any issues with "joiners".  If booking on line make sure you tick the box for 2 adults.   

hotel was good value and great location. 

Nova Park is for sale - it’s yours for a mere 320 million baht.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

LK Empress on Beach Road you can get in and out through the Family Mart in Soi 12. LK President you can get in through the carpark. And as mentioned August Suites.

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

48 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

LK Empress on Beach Road you can get in and out through the Family Mart in Soi 12. LK President you can get in through the carpark. And as mentioned August Suites.

Only 1 small problem with the LK Empress recommendation as the Family Mart there is currently close, boarded up pretty good so this entrance is unavailable :-) Stay there last March and the closest convenience store to this hotel is the one on 2nd Rd. And what's up with the floor of this hotel, never heard this much sound (noise) just by walking to the room from the elevator with my sandals.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, h.harris said:

Only 1 small problem with the LK Empress recommendation as the Family Mart there is currently close, boarded up pretty good so this entrance is unavailable :-) Stay there last March and the closest convenience store to this hotel is the one on 2nd Rd. And what's up with the floor of this hotel, never heard this much sound (noise) just by walking to the room from the elevator with my sandals.

Thanks, didn't know that as my last stay at LK Empress was long before Covid.

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

I remember in Areca Lodge you could get in trough the car park avoiding reception.

4 hours ago, Jous said:

I remember in Areca Lodge you could get in trough the car park avoiding reception.

Yep, that’s right.  However, that only works if you stay in the front of the hotel.  The Evergreen wing at the back has its own reception that you cannot bypass.

• Thanks 1