IGNORED

Galaxy Note 10+ 4G (Cracked Screen)

PattayaPpe

i have an unlocked Galaxy Note 10+ with a cracked screen. Its 9k baht to replace at Samsung Shop, however Ive bought a vivo and trying to recoup costs. Up for sale for 7k Baht (Total cost will end up being 16k). I went to Tukom and they all pointed me to samsung shop, they don't do cheapies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2020 at 11:55, lextsy said:

i have an unlocked Galaxy Note 10+ with a cracked screen. Its 9k baht to replace at Samsung Shop, however Ive bought a vivo and trying to recoup costs. Up for sale for 7k Baht (Total cost will end up being 16k). I went to Tukom and they all pointed me to samsung shop, they don't do cheapies.

I think your chances of selling it would be better if you had it repaired  before listing for sale..

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

48 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I think your chances of selling it would be better if you had it repaired  before listing for sale..

JDM

A repaired phone will always have a higher sale success. 

The problem lies in the fact it's broken,a  4G version and it's only a slightly updated version of the Note 9 with no major differences.

Sure you'd have a Note 10,however a fully functioning Note 9 is 25% cheaper than the repaired Note 10. 

Had it been a 5G version it could be a slight bargain even when you factor in the £240 equivelent for Samsung service centre to repair it. 

• 6 months later...

So Galaxy Note 10 lite unlocked international version will work in Thailand? That's good to know about to buy one.

Anyone know if it will work in Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan? thanks for your help