IGNORED

Recommendations north of the Six?

The Blue-Eyed Sheikh

Ok, so I'm playing with fire here, but the TGF wants to come to Pattaya on my next trip; apparently she wants to spend Songkran in Pattaya with one of her friends after I leave.

I've been told that the Holiday Inn is near her friend's condo (apparently the friend has been sponsored up to an extent that's causing some friction between the TGF and me), but looking at prices, it seems higher than comparable properties in the area.

To be close to her friend, and to avoid my usual haunts, I'd like to book somewhere north of the Six.

Doesn't have to be particularly girl-friendly, as long as the staff doesn't give her attitude - joiner fees, etc, not an issue.

Siam@Siam would be my initial choice, but some of the go-go princesses I've barfined have pictures of them hanging out at the pool there on their social media.

Recommendations?

TB-ES

Pattaya Blue Sky one soi to the north on 5 maybe? Girl friendly, nice rooms, decent price, rooftop pool - more of a mongerors hotel.