IGNORED

Sleep problems

Plantbasedkacj

I am a terrible sleeper - always have been. If I have a beer in the evening, then i'll generally fall asleep not to bad and wake up around 6am (normally 5-6 hours sleep of an evening). If I don't drink, then it takes me ages to get to sleep, i have constant waking dreams (my brain doesnt seem to have an off switch!), and generally get 3-4 hours of sleep, I exercise loads out on my bike every 2/3 days for 30-40kms riding. 

Will give the ZMA product a try - generally do not like to take tablets which are hormones etc.

When in Pattaya my sleeping pattern goes out the window. Once I settle in my sleep usually consists of... bed at 4am up and awake by 7am then some days ill drift off for an hour or two in the late afternoon. 

I went to some pharmacy on buakhao opposite Easy Rcon bar and told them I need to sleep. They gave me 10 little yellow tablets in a small zippy bag. Fuck knows what they were but they worked a treat. Went to bed that night at 10pm and slept through until 9am the next morning. I think that's the longest sleep I've ever had since I was a kid.

From then on id just take half of one of them pills after a couple of days of partying hard and id get a good 7 hour sleep from it. Refreshed and ready to ruin my body for another 48 hours. 

Edited by BuakhaoBarry
On 12/01/2021 at 15:21, BuakhaoBarry said:

I went to some pharmacy on buakhao opposite Easy Rcon bar and told them I need to sleep. They gave me 10 little yellow tablets in a small zippy bag. Fuck knows what they were but they worked a treat. Went to bed that night at 10pm and slept through until 9am the next morning. I think that's the longest sleep I've ever had since I was a kid.

Reminds me of years ago..... I was doing an overnight flight home, followed by a full day’s work, then a long drive....... so I needed to sleep on the flight....

same as you Pharmacy gave me a bag of pills...... slept the whole of the way home..... side effect was that they we’re also “happy” pills...... only time I haven’t suffered the post Pattaya blues !!

Poor sleep could be down to mouth breathing. There is a great book by James Nestor called 'Breath' that comprehensively covers the science behind why people who breath through their mouths are almost guaranteeing themselves a crap nights sleep.