IGNORED

Sleep problems

Plantbasedkacj

I keep waking up at 1:00am every night, then struggling to get back to sleep, I thought maybe I was low in vitamin D or B12 so got a vitamin D3 spray and started drinking fortified soy milk with Vit D and B12, seemed to help at the beginning but now it's not helping, maybe it was placebo effect. I eat enough calories on my vegan diet and I'm eating healthy fats too and protein so not sure its diet related. Not sure if it's work related. Any tips for getting a decent 6 to 7 hours night sleep? 

• 4 weeks later...

Exercise daily.

Dont drink coffee at all and limit tea to before 7pm or so. 

Magnesium supplement may help. 

Rethink the vegan thing. 

Eight or nine pints of strong lager of an afternoon usually has me straight 'off to the Land of Nod' by mid-evening and sleeping like a log until noon the next day..

Tom Tit

Edited by Tom Tit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

soy milk? and vegan diet? yea good luck on sleeping.
buy some meat and real
milk, now go sleep

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• Like 3

Greetings,

I also have chronic Insomnia! I take 3 - 5 mg of fast dissolve melatonin one hour before bedtime every night!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

OK thanks for the replies, think I figured it all out, think I was vitamin D deficient and I don't handle coffee well, I brought a D3 spray instead of the capsule which I think was useless, and started drinking fortified soy milk with vit D and B12 and I stopped drinking coffee. I've been sleeping much better. 

On 28/02/2020 at 00:00, Yabusaki said:

Greetings,

I also have chronic insomnia! I take 3 - 5 mg of fast dissolve melatonin one hour before bedtime every night!

So the melatonin is not working then? 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 01/03/2020 at 03:55, Macawber said:

So the melatonin is not working then? 

Greetings,

Knock on wood, Melatonin always work for me!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

On 01/03/2020 at 03:23, Plantbasedkacj said:

OK thanks for the replies, think I figured it all out, think I was vitamin D deficient and I don't handle coffee well, I brought a D3 spray instead of the capsule which I think was useless, and started drinking fortified soy milk with vit D and B12 and I stopped drinking coffee. I've been sleeping much better. 

Funny how people always tune out the suggestions to do some minor exercise.  

Edited by Arnie85

On 01/03/2020 at 00:51, Cane cutter said:

Mate, I have been reading about your health complaints in the many threads you have started. Man, you have had everything except leprosy and a hysterectomy.

Yeah the last 4 years have been rough, slowly improving though 

Start lifting or at least exercising. If everything else seems like work, put on a podcast/music and walk for 40-60 minutes each day. Moving about can't be replaced with pills or hipster diets.

• Like 2

On 02/03/2020 at 22:41, Yabusaki said:

Greetings,

Knock on wood, Melatonin always work for me!

I also occasionally take melatonin when i stack up a couple of days with only a few hours of sleep. It helps especially in winter when its too cold to get out jnto the sunshine

1 hour ago, hky117 said:

I also occasionally take melatonin when i stack up a couple of days with only a few hours of sleep. It helps especially in winter when its too cold to get out jnto the sunshine

hky117,

Aloha! During cold winter, you need a young attractive girls with voluptuous body instead of melatonin!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

8 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

hky117,

Aloha! During cold winter, you need a young attractive girls with voluptuous body instead of melatonin!

I cannot argue with that prescription Dr. Yabusaki.  But alas it looks like I will have to toil through this winter without as my March trip is circling the drain.  COVID-19 is taking my happy place away until it the world gets a grip on it.

Sleep? What’s sleep? 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 6 months later...
Take 3mg of Melatonin in the evening before bedtime. 
Melatonin is excellent but I do 10mg to 20mg.

Perhaps a bigger dose than most people take but my Pattaya Insomnia is intense.

Sent from my Atari 5200 using Tapatalk Pro Elite 4.0

• 3 months later...

As others have mentioned, melatonin is great for falling and staying asleep.

If you can get ZMA, give it a try. Most health and nutrition stores tend to have it. It's magnesium, zinc and B6. I find that I sleep deeper when I take it before bed and it's inexpensive, about USD 20 for a 3 month supply. I use the ON (Optimal Nutrition) brand.

EDIT: Forgot to say, also supposed to help you produce more cum and testosterone. :High5:

Edited by NotSoCheapCharlie
Added something.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1