IGNORED

China Garden - current price and contact info.

SlowlyMan

I got this info directly from the desk staff. It should be accurate. Allowing for translation error. The name has changed to Steak & Co Guesthouse. It seems the transition is still in flux. Further changes may occur.

Rates:

600, 700, 1200. Low season

800, 900, 1500. High season

High season November - March

Booking contact: [email protected]

If you book through Agoda, they add Agoda's commission to the rate. So, the rates will be higher. 

Edited by SlowlyMan
  • Like 2

Still showing 600 on the electronic sign outside, I guess that means from 600 which is the low season price.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, the_gas said:

Website down hope it's not gone ?

the owner (or maybe the previous owner?) is a member here. search for the thread of the place on here and then you'll find him and ask via PM. i don't have any other info about the place. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

A lot of hotel owners have temporarily suspended there websites to save money due to lack of customers booking rooms.

a friend posted pics from steak & co restaurant yesterday in Line. 
i still don't know if the guesthouse is open, but the restaurant seems to be. 

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

From today:704D05E3-EC38-4774-9632-12B58D18F5BA.thumb.jpeg.6d804dd853e8eeafc86d3166fcb8f86f.jpeg 

A quick response, too.

• Like 2

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

16 hours ago, petehoax said:

the owner (or maybe the previous owner?) is a member here. search for the thread of the place on here and then you'll find him and ask via PM. i don't have any other info about the place. 

That would be Ian and yes he's is/was the previous owner.

There is a thread somewhere about the sale but it must be 2 years old by now.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Stayed in China garden about 5 years ago in the jacuzzi suite. Think I paid 2000 a night for it. Hoped to get girls in the jacuzzi with me. Not fucking once did I use that jacuzzi 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To update my previous post, the person I messaged was not aware their website is down and offered to take my reservation through FB messenger or booking .com.

• Like 1

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

11 hours ago, BuakhaoBarry said:

Stayed in China garden about 5 years ago in the jacuzzi suite. Think I paid 2000 a night for it. Hoped to get girls in the jacuzzi with me. Not fucking once did I use that jacuzzi 555

Same. The one I was in didn't really work that well and just cold/lukewarm water too. Not really what I imagined when booking.

• Haha 1

Source : Pattaya News Flash.

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2021/newspictures/woodstock_coming_soon.jpg

In the rooms of the former Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee an American BBQ restaurant called Woodstock will open soon.Steak & Co. has generously found shelter in the neighbouring Smokin' Joe's BBQ eatery.

Source : Pattaya News Flash.

In the rooms of the former Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee an American BBQ restaurant called Woodstock will open soon.Steak & Co. has generously found shelter in the neighbouring Smokin' Joe's BBQ eatery.

woodstock_coming_soon.jpg

• 4 months later...

Do anybody have any current info on this guesthouse. Their website seems to be down, and they dont respond on facebook. But the restaurant is open. ???