Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Base Pattaya condo - any reviews.

loveaubon

I have booked the base Pattaya condo for my Feb trip. I'm going to stay there for 4 nights..

Any of the BMs stayed there please share your reviews ? Is it worth a stay? How about check in and check out process?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Have you tried the search function on this forum?

9 minutes ago, loveaubon said:

I have booked the base Pattaya condo for my Feb trip. I'm going to stay there for 4 nights..

Any of the BMs stayed there please share your reviews ? Is it worth a stay? How about check in and check out process?

There's an accommodation section on the forum fella, but in summary it's full of a Chinese Air b n b folk doing what Chinese do best - get in your space and make noise. 

Security is very strict as well, no girls wandering to your rooms.  At least mine couldn't get through anyway 

This is very subjectively as I had a friend who came to visit rented an apartment there. It’s a shithole & a fire trap.   

• Like 2

I tried to live there (year lease) and had to move out after a month. There were 1000000000000 Chinese there for short term stays at all times screaming in the hallways (paper thin walls), pool was completely full of them and screaming Chinese kids. Also, the security guys all the way out by the road are assholes and you have to walk all the way out there and beg them to let anyone come to your room. Plus they will fine you for all kinds of parking violations. I have literally never been more miserable than living there. I forfeited my deposit and moved out after one month. 

Not stayed there personally but a mate was in there last september for 2 weeks.

He said it was awful, filthy cupboards ,cutlery etc.

He'd paid upfront so he stuck with it.

• Like 2

Good location but as above full of Chinese airbnb lets just happy I never invested 4 million BAHT in one of those shoe box condos , view talay is a better option in my opinion if you want to stay in a condo on second road

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I booked a month stay in the BASE last November.  It was a nightmare for 3 days. It was totally overcrowded.  The roof pool is too high and because of this, it was always very cool. The lift system is too complicated with key cards for all uses. Moved out after 3 days and went to Centra condo  complex. Absolutely amazing. 

Thanks guys. Decided to cancel this .. so which hotel good for bringing girls . I'm planning for 3some .. so which hotel allow more than one girl.. max two girls.. ?

So far, I have stayed Aqua, Travelodge and Bay breeze.. all hotel I stayed so far allow only one girl at a time. That's why I choose to stay at condo this time.

I don't want any restrictions in bringing the girl.. so kindly suggest the type of hotel..

Booked VT6 guys. thanks for your suggestions..

15 hours ago, loveaubon said:

If im not mistaken the vlogger ndtvi owns a condo there that he is trying to sell. Think he mentioned it in a vlog he bought it off plan for sbout 3.5 million and now trying to sell it for 6 million I think he said.

He did a video review of it, showing the pool/facilities etc. Sugar coated it to the max making it sound like a great place to stay. Reading the BM reviews on this post it looks like ndtvi could have been bending the truth slightly?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, loveaubon said:

It is dependant on who your booking with 

i would not  stay there 

39 minutes ago, loveaubon said:

Booked VT6 guys. thanks for your suggestions..

great place dependant on floor number and what side your  facing are  things you need to look for

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

great place dependant on floor number and what side your  facing are  things you need to look for

I booked sea view..

If im not mistaken the vlogger ndtvi owns a condo there that he is trying to sell. Think he mentioned it in a vlog he bought it off plan for sbout 3.5 million and now trying to sell it for 6 million I think he said.
He did a video review of it, showing the pool/facilities etc. Sugar coated it to the max making it sound like a great place to stay. Reading the BM reviews on this post it looks like ndtvi could have been bending the truth slightly?
6 million that's £150000 for a bed sit, the truth is if anyone is aware of the condominium scene in Thailand Thais really only like to buy brand new also the price of condos normally falls after a few years there is so much over supply especially in the Naklua Pattaya Jomtien area, I have two mates currently trying to sell condos in Naklua and Jomtien without much luck unless there prepared to make a big loss, good luck in getting 6 million

16 hours ago, atkins9870 said:

I tried to live there (year lease) and had to move out after a month. There were 1000000000000 Chinese there for short term stays at all times screaming in the hallways (paper thin walls), pool was completely full of them and screaming Chinese kids. Also, the security guys all the way out by the road are assholes and you have to walk all the way out there and beg them to let anyone come to your room. Plus they will fine you for all kinds of parking violations. I have literally never been more miserable than living there. I forfeited my deposit and moved out after one month. 

Regarding your deposit, unless the Base has a hotel license you should have demanded your deposit back.  Without a hotel license they cannot do short term rentals of less than 1 month.

If you can afford it Siam@Siam is a great mongering hotel. No questions asked and TGs love the pool.

21 hours ago, loveaubon said:

Check-in, check-out differs by host. My advice, use airbnb and filter by properties than have a "superhost" someone who has proven experience in renting at The Base.

Airbnb refer code. Get $40 off $75 usd rental

9 hours ago, mistergs said:

6 million that's £150000 for a bed sit, the truth is if anyone is aware of the condominium scene in Thailand Thais really only like to buy brand new also the price of condos normally falls after a few years there is so much over supply especially in the Naklua Pattaya Jomtien area, I have two mates currently trying to sell condos in Naklua and Jomtien without much luck unless there prepared to make a big loss, good luck in getting 6 million

I think its actually a 2 bedroom. Though one bedroom is a very small room. The condo did look nice in his vlog. Though no doubt he glossed over the loud chinese and other faults. 

Please don’t beat around the bush.....tell us how you really feel!! [emoji12][emoji2957]

I stayed there my first trip for 2 weeks. Rooms are small. The hotel (condo?) is flooded with Chinese but I never had issues with noisy Chinese tourist or security hassling me over bringing a girl up to my room. All the girls I took never ever had to give their ID at the front desk. Would I stay there again? Probably not unless i were to get a really good deal.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Decided to cancel this .. so which hotel good for bringing girls . I'm planning for 3some .. so which hotel allow more than one girl.. max two girls.. ?

So far, I have stayed Aqua, Travelodge and Bay breeze.. all hotel I stayed so far allow only one girl at a time. That's why I choose to stay at condo this time.

I don't want any restrictions in bringing the girl.. so kindly suggest the type of hotel..

The Base does allow girls/guests in. No begging needed. You just need to go down to security to pick them up because they need a keycard to get in and keycard to use the elevator.

Most hotels and all condos allow guests. You can google “guest friendly hotels pattaya.” With condos no limit but with hotels usually one only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed there a couple times.  Both times I've had a high floor, in room internet router and washing machine for 20,000/month.  If they hadn't lost their in house rental office I'd probably do it again as the location is brilliant.  I had no issues with the Chinese outside of the longer wait during the day for the elevators.(also lots of luggage going in and out)  I'd prefer them to drunken mongers and loud bargirls at all hours.  For me anyway noise wasn't an issue but for external noise I probably wouldn't want a lower floor facing Soi Diana.  I had non working girl stay with me and no ID whether with me or coming in on her own.  I suspect an obvious working girl would need to leave ID.