IGNORED

Known safe bars/go-go's

Epi17

Hello guys,

Are there any bars or go-gos that are known to require their girls to take routine or periodic STD tests?

Just trying to figure out the safest way to play =))

Thanks!

Devil's Den.

Other than that, cover up. There are no guarantees in life and some of the more popular chicks can have 3 to 7 cocks in them per day/night. A bar chick can get tested per week or whatever, but with all those numbers that really doesn't mean much.

This hobby ain't for the faint hearted.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

35 minutes ago, QuotaMan said:

Devil's Den.

Other than that, cover up. There are no guarantees in life and some of the more popular chicks can have 3 to 7 cocks in them per day/night. A bar chick can get tested per week or whatever, but with all those numbers that really doesn't mean much.

This hobby ain't for the faint hearted.

I hear you.

I have the trips of both kinds under my belt - went I got lucky and when I didn't.

Imho, There is no shame though in trying to minimize the risks whichever way I can.

• 4 months later...

My recommendation from previous trips abroad (although nothing in Asia yet) is to schedule a physical or general check up before you leave.  Always good to know that the bloodwork checks out and if there is anything you need to address before you go.  Obviously besides that I echo what the others have said and be as safe as you can in a crazy world.  There are no sure things and while regular testing of the girls sounds nice in theory, it doesn't mean it's actually happening.

Thais can buy Any certificate with whatever results they want

• Like 3

This is the eerily similar concept of never investing in a publicly traded Chinese company.  Can't trust the numbers

57 minutes ago, The Goose said:

My recommendation from previous trips abroad (although nothing in Asia yet) is to schedule a physical or general check up before you leave.  Always good to know that the bloodwork checks out and if there is anything you need to address before you go.  Obviously besides that I echo what the others have said and be as safe as you can in a crazy world.  There are no sure things and while regular testing of the girls sounds nice in theory, it doesn't mean it's actually happening.

most STDs have an incubation time that is (at least) a few weeks long. getting tested at the end of the trip therefore doesn't make much sense. the only thing you can probably see is chlamydia, which you can detect in a test after 24-72 hours already. 
get tested on the first day of the trip and make sure you're not walking around with anything you don't know and don't infect dozens of thai ladies. much more useful imho.
and of course there's the option of using PreP, but there are already a few threads that cover this. 

38 minutes ago, Pinoydave said:

+1. even places that ask regularly for health certificates, it doesn't really bring you much security. 

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

7 hours ago, petehoax said:

+1. even places that ask regularly for health certificates, it doesn't really bring you much security. 

A girl in one soapie (can’t remember which) told me the management bring in Doctors randomly, they pay, they get the results, they then sack !!

9 hours ago, Pinoydave said:

Some history on that thought. 

Yes, there was a bar that required a certificate on a monthly basis. The manager was sharp enough to notice how each certificate was the "same" even down to the location of the clinic stamp. Of course the mamasan said they were computer generated and would be the same each time. A visit to the clinic by him proved his point. None of his ladies were ever tested there.

Ok, they were generated from her printer as she had paid for a template from the clinic. A revenue sharing plan was in place and the manager had no choice but to refuse all or discontinue the program. He made the choice to discontinue the program as no matter what he implemented his mamasan seemed to be a step ahead. 

I won't name the bar as it isn't in existence anymore. But I will say the "old man"(manager) is one of the sharpest guys in Pattaya, so fooling him is hard. 

Edited by Greg_B

At the end of the day if it doesn't serve the owner's bottom line then it's probably not going to be done.  I'm not saying there aren't any exceptions out there but it's a tough competitive business.  Any chance to get a leg up will do

They bring you a good test result on the 1st before work and they take a customer Bareback later that evening same evening so whats the point ? We always insisted on them at Secrets and Babydolls but i never put much stock in them. 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

49 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

They bring you a good test result on the 1st before work and they take a customer Bareback later that evening same evening so whats the point ? We always insisted on them at Secrets and Babydolls but i never put much stock in them. 

As an add on to this my ex worked in a gogo and she had to be checked monthly, I took her to the clinic once and they just stamped her book, no test at all.

26 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

As an add on to this my ex worked in a gogo and she had to be checked monthly, I took her to the clinic once and they just stamped her book, no test at all.

My first regular worked at Peppermint at the time. They did require a test on regular occasions and she did get tested, but as @Soi7 mentioned above, nothing prevents the girls from picking up a dose between tests. 

TB-ES

As soon as a lady gets tested and  then goes with a punter all bets are off.

I knew a few big time nobgobblers and bare backers that were eager to show off their test results.  The ones that go out of their way to show it off I trust even less.

Plus just showing of test results to potential punters is just really strange anyway.

So you're just having a conversation with the girl and she whips out her phone and BOOM saved pdf of the test right in your face.

Damn strange to me

So I guess I'll stop hanging about outside the Soi Buakhao clinic picking up girls with negative STD crtificates.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.