IGNORED

Hotel choices

revan00

I’ve booked two hotels for my May trip. A junior suite at LK Residence and a pool access room at Baron Beach hotel.

I’m torn between the two, LK has good reviews and a site would be nice but it’s pricy, Baron Beach has great location and the pool access right from my room sounds awesome.

All things equal, what would you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checkout youtube video reviews are your best bet when deciding on a hotel  to stay at

I’ve check online and YouTube for both hotels but I can’t find specific reviews for the specific rooms I’ve pre-booked. Everything so far are standard reviews, nothing concrete.

I’ve stayed at LK Residence and the pool is small. Stayed in regular room. The room was good sized. If a pool is a must. I would consider Areca Lodge(2 pools)over LK Residence. Both places convenient for both LK Metro & baht busses.

Baron hotel is next to police station across from Central Festival mall on Soi 9 & beach rd. Don’t know anyone who has stayed there. Closest bars are on Soi 8. 

Im a big fan of the Areca Lodge as well. Very central and  lose to LK Metro, Soi Chaiyapoon, MIT and Soi Honey. Go out the back entrance and you're at the Avenue and the soon to be new Nana Plaza of Pattaya along with baht bus to Soi 6.

The pools are great and worth the stay alone.

I’ve seen those thx. Standard walk throughs for LK but no info on Baron Beach pool access room.