IGNORED

Travelodge Soi 11 - Review July 2018

Dusk911

Where: 30, 9-10 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Who: Me single traveler 

When July (7 nights) 2018

Cost: 1200baht per night

Good: Clean modern, and new. Gym, great shower good price, guest friendly

Bad: Little far from the action, road is aways busy so getting there via taxi can be very slow.

Review: Pretty sure when I stayed there the hotel was only a year old and from all the places I stayed I was most happen and impressed with. Because the hotel was new everything was clean and worked. It has a very simple gym and a pool, I used the gym a few times and its was functional. Didn't try the pool or the breakfast. 

Return: Was going to write hell yes but think I'll go with "likely". I say this because of it location and that the prices have gone up last time I checked price have gone up to about 1500 per night still worth it. 

20180704_235906.thumb.jpg.193e417f3a7e0a135bedce5777e45b2d.jpg

20180704_235910.thumb.jpg.8101c000cffbaed91c776cbc9a0b3c91.jpg

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing information. SOI 11 is one of the most happening areas in Sukhumvit. It has many good restaurants but i believe all the hotel in this area requires renovation urgently. I have stayed here in Citrus Suk 11, Grand President, Ambassador which are old hotels and are in dire need of some renovations. In this situation, travel lodge 11 offers an economical option in this area. Last time i mossed to stay there as it was fully booked. I think this place is in demand among many regular visitors. Definitely i will try to stay there next time.

[emoji41][emoji3577][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is my favorite hotel in Bangkok. They have the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The cleanliness is excellent and the staff is very friendly. Since I register as a TravelodgeR for free, I've got an upgrade and late check-out every time I have been there.

I like staying in Soi 11 as I often go to Oskars.I understand the points about Grand President and the Ambassador, having stayed at both , and usually stay at the Ambassador for location and value.Citadines is also good but slightly more than the Ambassador and the latter's pool is much bigger and better .

Is citadines girl friendly? Any joiner fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll to Bkk in august and I'll stay for 3 nights. I've booked this hotel because it's in soi 11, it's quite cheap and your reviews are good