IGNORED

Don Mueang Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport

jeetyin

Hello All,

I am seeking help to travel from Don Mueang Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport, as I have to meet one of my friend to go pattaya :)

I knew we have options of A1 bus service to Mo Chit and airport rail and Taxi meter, but I just want to know, if anyone knew about direct shared taxi (someone told me that we have some taxi or big van who normally go shared cost with fellow travelers) behind airport.

if anyone have details, can you please share it to me....

Cheers,

Yakshu....

There’s a free airport shuttle service from DMK to BKK.

I think you’re supposed to have evidence of a flight from BKK, hence you’re using the service. I don’t know if they bother to check tho, and it’s not difficult to..erm..be ‘creative’ to get around it.

https://www.don-mueang-airport.com/bus.php

there is a mini van runs every 30mins 50B,

also the 555 bus you can catch from the main road outside 

Dayo...

38 minutes ago, Kane137 said:

I think you’re supposed to have evidence of a flight from BKK, hence you’re using the service. I don’t know if they bother to check tho

They definitely check.  You need either a printed flight itinerary/booking or an electronic copy on your phone/tablet.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

40 minutes ago, dayo202 said:

there is a mini van runs every 30mins 50B,

also the 555 bus you can catch from the main road outside 

Can I know from where to catch that Mini Van?

I've always got a taxi, its the easiest & quickest way to travel between the 2 airports, and under 500bt including tolls

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/01/2020 at 22:32, Kane137 said:

There’s a free airport shuttle service from DMK to BKK.

I think you’re supposed to have evidence of a flight from BKK, hence you’re using the service. I don’t know if they bother to check tho, and it’s not difficult to..erm..be ‘creative’ to get around it.

https://www.don-mueang-airport.com/bus.php

Yes, I use this bus on the reg. You do have to show an outbound ticket from the airport you are going to. You outbound flight can be for the same day or the next. 

11 hours ago, donaus said:

any buses go from don meung to pattaya/

Two ride: Free bus shuttle Don Meung to SUVARNABHUMI then second bus SUVARNABHUMI to Pattaya for about 130b is the best you can do.

Two ride: Free bus shuttle Don Meung to SUVARNABHUMI then second bus SUVARNABHUMI to Pattaya for about 130b is the best you can do.

Can’t do that as mentioned in post #2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

If you fly into BKK and have limited time to catch a connection I would do the car service thing. Every time I had to make the connect I was pressed for time.

I've tried to blag my way onto the free BKK to DMK bus twice,  both times refused as they want to see a ticket from the destination airport for that day. If you can afford to fly the best bet is a metered taxi.