IGNORED

Adelphi vs. HIX vs. the field

Zauberfee

Just before you start bashing me: yes, I RTTF ;)

For the first time in more than a decade I have a whopping 13 days vacation in Pattaya this year. The last five nights are already booked at Baraquda. Therefore there are eight nights more to book. In recent years I usually stayed at Baraquda or somewhere else along 2nd road (Siam@Siam, Mercure Ocean). This year I want tp expand my horizon. That's why I plan to also stay somewhere between Soi Buakaow and 3rd road, while mongering at GCs, naughty massage shops, occasional beer bars and TF. Both Walking Street and Soi 6 are not in my scope at that time. I read a lot of threads and reviews about Sleep with me, D hotel, Aqua, English Rose and so on (plus watching countless reviews on Youtube too :wink: ).

What makes my choice some kind of difficult are my personal preferences:

- need a room with decent wifi and a decent desk and chair though I have to work (that's why I can stay 13 days here :wink: )

- need a room with a couch/armchair, because I don't like to lie on the bed during the daytime

- need hotel with breakfast option though I don't like to walk around in the morning in the search for something to eat

- I'm really noise aware, walls and doors have to be soundproof, I don't want to hear what's happening on the corridor or how the guy in the next room is shagging his catch of the night :A2M:. And for sure I don't want to be entertained with music from outside the hotel

I don't mind about a pool or 20+ policy. My initial price goal was 1.500 THB per night, but I'm willing to go over it, if the hotel fits perfectly.

In the end I'm down to the Double Premier room at Adelphi Hotel or the Holiday Inn Express. Both can be booked for around 1.600 THB (thanks to a nice 15% promotion from ebookers.de)

And now it's getting complicated because I can't decide :D. I haven't been to any of those two hotels or have stayed anywhere at Soi Buakaow area.

So it's to you guys to help me out. Given my parameters where would you stay? Adelphi or HIX? Or is there any better place than these that I didn't recognised yet?

Thx for you valued input

P.S. yes, I know ... I could split my stay for both hotels :wink: ... but that's ultima ratio for me

Edited by Zauberfee

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

RTTF...what does that mean?
It just means that I mistyped it [emoji6] ... RTFF ... read the fucking forum

Gesendet von meinem SM-T815 mit Tapatalk

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Adelphi is a great hotel, one of the best places i`ve stayed, it will fullfill all your needs although i cant say what the wi-fi is like now, when i was there which was over two years ago it was fine.

I finally made my booking of the Premier Double room at Adelphi Pattaya for 373 € for 8 nights. That's about 1.583 THB per night. Imo a pretty good deal.

Thx to everyone trying to help me out [emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem SM-T815 mit Tapatalk

• Like 2