Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

real estate agencie needed ?

dude26

Hello , i actually rent a condo using a real estate agency service .   But due to the bad exchange rates and beeing friend with the tenant we reduced the rent fee then , i get less money but,  i see a farangs deserting Pattaya i am happier with a regular and small  income than with an empty condo . 

I would like to know if just me and him we  sign a contract  without using any real estate agency : is it legal ?  what can be wrong ?  something to declare ? taxes ? 

The real estate agency is just collecting the rent from him to put it on my account  and printing the new contract once a year and keeping 1 month 's rent ....   

The tenant will just have to pay the rent directly to my account instead of the real estate agency account  .  i am living abroad , i come Pattaya once a year , i have account there  and we have very good and very easy contacts , sometimes daily contacts . 

Others in my situation ?    thanks 

What the difference  besides losing 1 month rent are you paying taxes now  

your  answering your own question i think

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

The agency or agent is useful if he leaves or stops paying.  Especially if you are overseas. 

Other than that no nothing stopping you.

Make sure there is no clause in the lease if the agent found you the tenant 

Dealing directly with tenant will not work if you are overseas. If you live in Thailand, there is no problem. I have always paid directly to the owners bank account monthly and paid the elect. and water to the juristic office. No need for agency.