Steed

Freelancers prices

Steed

I looked/searched for a thread on this, but couldn’t find one. Sorry if this is redundant. 
I’ve heard from two girls on TF. Both freelance; one wants 1300, and the other 1500. It’s been a year since my last visit, but these prices seem a little high. Last year, Beach Road freelancers were asking 700-1000. I’d appreciate any current information. Thanks guys. 

Scuba+

The better freelancers on beach road are asking 1000, some even 1500, i just walk away if they ask 1500. Some will go for less, 800, bottom of the barrel 500.

ThaiFriendly I've paid 1000 but most quote more

wecanrideon

I standard offer 1,000b ST, even with some young, hot girls. I always make a point to say just want I want and be the first one to offer a price.

If they ask for a bump up to 1,200, they can get it automatic.

If they ask for a bump up to 1,500, I'll think about it, needs to be something special about her.

If they ask for more than 1,500, I will likely walk away.

Tom345
52 minutes ago, wecanrideon said:

I standard offer 1,000b ST, even with some young, hot girls. I always make a point to say just want I want and be the first one to offer a price.

If they ask for a bump up to 1,200, they can get it automatic.

If they ask for a bump up to 1,500, I'll think about it, needs to be something special about her.

If they ask for more than 1,500, I will likely walk away.

My standard approach as well. 

Lol, got cursed by one spinner though. She was obviously close to a 10 and knew it. I think she gets gogo type prices from punters.

When I said 1k ST as my opening offer, she pretty much told me to put my cheap money where the sun don't shine. She was like "go fuck cheap bar girls" 55555

Lol... She didn't even tell me her price. Only that my offer was offensive to her and piss off. Hurt my ego a little bit, almost wanted to up my offer to gogo rates just to prove I wasn't a cheap Charlie. But realised there is plenty of fish in the sea. 

Edited by Tom345

wecanrideon
15 minutes ago, Tom345 said:

My standard approach as well. 

Lol, got cursed by one spinner though. She was obviously close to a 10 and knew it. I think she gets gogo type prices from punters.

When I said 1k ST as my opening offer, she pretty much told me to put my cheap money where the sun don't shine. She was like "go fuck cheap bar girls" 55555

I have had a couple who seem upset by the first 1,000b offer.  Far more often I am pleased by the quality of girl who will accept 1,000b.  1,000b really is the "right price" for ST even among the girls. 

1,000b sets the right tone. Keep a stronger pimp hand and don't tell them right up front you are soft.  If they are good girls, accept 1,000 to 1,200b, they can expect regular business on the reg from me. 

sltdehyeres

1000.....!

farcanal

The lovely Kaew asked for 1200, but given her superb performance I gave her 1300.

I've got a freelancer who ticks all boxes for me so I pay her 1500. She's not from Beach Rd, works in retail somewhere and drops in after work around 10.00pm.

1000 seems a good round number and I guess with current exchange rate it's now around AUD$50. Used to be $40 but try telling the girls that their currency is fucked for us tourists.

Tom345
18 minutes ago, wecanrideon said:

I have had a couple who seem upset by the first 1,000b offer.  Far more often I am pleased by the quality of girl who will accept 1,000b.  1,000b really is the "right price" for ST even among the girls. 

1,000b sets the right tone. Keep a stronger pimp hand and don't tell them right up front you are soft.  If they are good girls, accept 1,000 to 1,200b, they can expect regular business on the reg from me. 

Showing that you are willing to quickly walk away generally works for me. If, after my offer, they counter with a price I'm not willing to pay, I usually hit em with "thanks, maybe another time".  If they are keen,  they will come back and meet my offer or suggest something more reasonable. Other than that, I actually walk away. Used to be hard to walk away but now it comes easy.

wecanrideon

For some context, this is a girl who I agreed to give 1,500 when she ask. She has a college education and showed up dressed to the 9s, gave a great performance.  Anything less, can expect less.

https://thaifriendly.com/Amazingfar99a708b16a4b0d541272c035749b0aceb-big.jpg

c24969a4ab6325ca80940ced2155e4de-big.jpg

4ab4dcdc7d801488e92cd8139db28b76-big.jpg

Edited by wecanrideon

semi-retired member
4 hours ago, Steed said:

Both freelance; one wants 1300, and the other 1500. 

ST or LT ?   

I'd say OK for LT, Thanks-but-no-thanks for ST. :rolleyes:

Kahoy
4 hours ago, Steed said:

I’ve heard from two girls on TF. Both freelance; one wants 1300, and the other 1500. It’s been a year since my last visit, but these prices seem a little high. Last year, Beach Road freelancers were asking 700-1000. I’d appreciate any current information. Thanks guys. 

The 1,300 girl is ugly, the 1,500 is mediocre. The TF girls with choices (<25 and no kids) almost always ask for 2,000 to 2,500.

It depends a lot on who you are as well. As an older guy I probably get quoted higher. I frequently get ignored unless I offer 1,500 to 2,000 then suddenly I get a reply. So much so that I will sometimes offer (the top shelf) right from the get go. One girl recently I gave 2K to went on about how I was a nice guy and wanting to come back. I told her come every week and I'd give her 1,500. She has ignored me since.

Kahoy
45 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Awesome, another price thread. 

Prices keep rising. Why would you expect price discussions not to be routine? What is getting boring is people complaining about price threads.

Yagami Light

On ThaiFriendly I always offer 1500 but I only go for youngest, hottest ones. 

Majority agrees but some counter with 2k. Then I decide if I'm willing to pay the premium or I walk out. 

WalterA
5 hours ago, Steed said:

I looked/searched for a thread on this, but couldn’t find one. Sorry if this is redundant. 

Within reason ... you tell them and that’s it ... don’t worry what they say or what others say ... for TF I think short time 1000 is fine... if she gives you good service, you can always give her a bit more .... pay for taxi 100—120 is fine ... I wouldn’t pay more than 1500, that would be the maximum and she’d have to be a real stunner .... Beach Road freelancers are in a league of their own ... skid row in my opinion ...

in short, you set the price, she can take it or leave it but be reasonable also ...

fostraswift

i can do 1500 for a Freelancer, maybe 2000 if she is supper hot

ive been in alot of FKK clubs in last 2 years, :ThankGod1:

most P4P girls in pattaya are downright ugly:hello10:

fforest

1,000 for a hour of a girls time is more than good pay........If  l,000 is not enough then its bye bye time.....I dont try for 500 ST any more but I have had much success with 700-800....I will not pay one baht over 1,000 ever I dont care how hot she is.....

Edited by fforest

wickedd

You will be lucky to get young & pretty for 1500ST these days

fforest
17 minutes ago, wickedd said:

You will be lucky to get young & pretty for 1500ST these days

Sir how many girls are on Thai Friendly? How many girls are on beach road? How many girls are in the clubs?...........If 1,000 is not good enough its NEXT......For me at least....

wickedd
14 minutes ago, fforest said:

Sir how many girls are on Thai Friendly? How many girls are on beach road? How many girls are in the clubs?...........If 1,000 is not good enough its NEXT......For me at least....

And how many are young & pretty?

golden_boy
10 hours ago, Steed said:

You have a few price variations. If its ST then think to yourself 1000bt.

Regards LT you will even get some at 1000, but look at around 1500-2000.

There are a few places where 1000-1500 LT can be had with some very nice ladies (Bamboo Bar) Think nice sexy MILF and you get the idea.

Set yourself a Figure of 1000ST and 2000LT

Up to you if you want to pay more or believe the girl is worth it.

Where will yiur hunting be?

Beach RD 1000ST ... 1500-2000LT

Bamboo 1000-1500LT

Beer Bar 1500LT

Thai Friendly 1000ST 1500-2000LT

GOGO     Wide Variation but budget for 2000ST ... 3/4000+ LT

I would say 90% these are upto date figures as of Januaey 2020

Barfines now around the 400bt asking price for beer bars

GOGO anywhere around the 1000bt approximate range. @Steed

LeoTex
10 hours ago, Steed said:

I’ve heard from two girls on TF. Both freelance; one wants 1300, and the other 1500. It’s been a year since my last visit, but these prices seem a little high. Last year, Beach Road freelancers were asking 700-1000. I’d appreciate any current information.  

Looks like you already know.

Nope the price don't seem high at all, maybe just more than you want to pay.

I just took a look around on the site, many posting on freelancer prices.

LeoTex

cashpoint
9 hours ago, wecanrideon said:

For some context, this is a girl who I agreed to give 1,500 when she ask. She has a college education and showed up dressed to the 9s, gave a great performance.  Anything less, can expect less..............

https://thaifriendly.com/Amazingfar9

She’s recently posted a new picture of herself on TF!

C57682BC-8F99-4307-B3C9-CF3FFE756FE2.png