Explorer8939

What You Do at a Gentlemens Club

Explorer8939

Different customers have different MOs:

There are the guys who order a drink, pick a lady, and go get a BJ, and then leave.

There are the guys who come in and sit alone. I guess these are regulars, because the ladies don’t ask them for a drink.

There are the guys who sit and talk with other guys and then leave.

There are the guys who buy drinks for ladies, occasionally getting them to remove clothing. Sometimes, they will end up going to the ST room.

There are the guys who close the curtains for a long time. 

I am surprised how few guys go to a GC for sex (I am not counting BJ bars as GCs).

so, what do you do?

dingbat22

Prostate relief, by getting my ball sacks milked followed by some gynecology studies

Image result for gynecology

Explorer8939
41 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

Prostate relief, by getting my ball sacks milked followed by some gynecology studies

Image result for gynecology

Do you walk in and pick a lady immediately?

dingbat22
1 minute ago, Explorer8939 said:

Do you walk in and pick a lady immediately?

At least wait till my eyes adjust to the ambiant lighting, I like to interview first 

NCWave

(same same I also not count BJ bars as GC)

for my own view (must to say that I'm NOT go GC very often, just a few experience), "GC" in pattaya actually just a "close indoor bar"

Explorer8939
1 minute ago, dingbat22 said:

At least wait till my eyes adjust to the ambiant lighting, I like to interview first 

Does that mean you buy some ladydrinks?

Tom345

Usually walk in and walk out. Always seems dead when I walk into one of those. Only ever got action a couple of times. First, was behind a curtain. Started off as a bj but we quickly upgraded to fs. Second time, the girl I liked wasn't keen on any public or curtain action. She wanted us to go straight to ST room.

karandy

i have to say that i have never frequented a Gentlemans Club ,

but i would imagine i would go in and find the most comfortable high backed  velvet chair ,

order a single malt over ice ,break out one of my monte christo cigars  after donning my paisly smoking jacket and slippers ,

then catching up with the stock prices in the FT .

Captain Dave

Well nothing a gentleman does, obviously.

renovator

Might find another for your rotation?

Explorer8939

Once a customer starts buying ladydrinks at a GC, the bargirl has to think carefully about the next step. Although she would like that 500 or 1000 baht payoff, the customer might go on a bender and spring for some huge amount of drinks. Conversely, if she blows him too quickly, he is likely to leave. So, the bargirl has to wait until either he asks for sex, or he looks like he isn’t going to be buying many more drinks, before she makes her move.

this is so complicated!

Explorer8939
1 minute ago, renovator said:

Might find another for your rotation?

My TG friend does have a favorite at a couple of GCs.

renovator
1 minute ago, Explorer8939 said:

My TG friend does have a favorite at a couple of GCs.

Well then wheels up,go for it

camhole
38 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Once a customer starts buying ladydrinks at a GC, the bargirl has to think carefully about the next step. Although she would like that 500 or 1000 baht payoff, the customer might go on a bender and spring for some huge amount of drinks. Conversely, if she blows him too quickly, he is likely to leave. So, the bargirl has to wait until either he asks for sex, or he looks like he isn’t going to be buying many more drinks, before she makes her move.

this is so complicated!

Sounds like you’ve done a fair bit of research into this. Thinking of a career change? :Laugh1:

Dalef65
50 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

this is so complicated!

Really.?

For who.?

likeaking
3 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I am surprised how few guys go to a GC for sex (I am not counting BJ bars as GCs).

Maybe you don't see them because they come in, grab a girl, go upstairs, come down, leave. 

thumper64
12 minutes ago, camhole said:

Sounds like you’ve done a fair bit of research into this. Thinking of a career change? :Laugh1:

What! From Soi 6/1?

Jo1992

Walk in. Buy drink. Decline request for lady drink. Ask how much. Say OK let's go. Have fun. Pull my shorts up. Finish my still full beer. Decline further sexual offers from same/different ladies(shots fired already)  pay and leave. 

Had 1 last week wouldn't stop trying to kiss me. She was drunk/ high so wasn't listening to no. " I know what you've been doing all day, stop trying to kiss." Kinda ruined it for me. Still let her suck the sausage though. 

I didn't used to like GC girls but I'm preferring them to bar girls lately. 

mmaaarrrkkk

Definitely not let another bargirl buy multiple LDs for her friends to show how Jaidee the falang is.

WalterA
4 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Different customers have different MOs:

There are the guys who order a drink, pick a lady, and go get a BJ, and then leave.

There are the guys who come in and sit alone. I guess these are regulars, because the ladies don’t ask them for a drink.

There are the guys who sit and talk with other guys and then leave.

There are the guys who buy drinks for ladies, occasionally getting them to remove clothing. Sometimes, they will end up going to the ST room.

There are the guys who close the curtains for a long time. 

so, what do you do?

I act like a true gentleman .... :rolleyes:

forqalso

A gentleman never tells. 

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, camhole said:

No, too much thinking required to work in a GC.

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, likeaking said:

Maybe you don't see them because they come in, grab a girl, go upstairs, come down, leave. 

Most GCs I have been to, it's fairly obvious when a customer goes to the room with a lady. And relatively rare.

keepitfun

Goodness, after reading all this no wonder the ladies looked at me funny and weren’t at all interested in politics or share market trends.   I took  the name literally I guess.

Seriously though.

Enter the fine establishment, find a seat of my choosing, order a beer....bat off any vultures with a pleasant smiling “ later later” .   Survey the options and availability.  If appropriate....beckon one over for a drink and a good probing vetting...and see where that leads....