IGNORED

Chatrium Golf Resort

Ping Pong

Just wondering if anyone has been.

I'm planning on having a week there on my next trip.

I think I'm going to have to take some entertainment with me.

What are your thoughts.

I will not have access to a vehicle other than I suppose calling a taxi to get to the nearest town.

1 hour ago, Ping Pong said:

Just wondering if anyone has been.

I'm planning on having a week there on my next trip.

I think I'm going to have to take some entertainment with me.

What are your thoughts.

I will not have access to a vehicle other than I suppose calling a taxi to get to the nearest town.

I have never been Ping Pong. However have played in Kabinburi and stayed at the Serenity for a few nights. Beautiful hotel,great pool and they do deals with the course just along the road which is excellent.

Also went up to Pak Chong few Songkran back with a group of golfers, courses where superb,however a car would be needed.

I will asked a few guys in know in Pattaya about Chatrium and get back to you.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Sorry just seen the place.... wasn’t thinking.

Its terrific golf club in LK Metro go and they rave about it. Haven’t heard a bad thing. maybe a weeks to much they do 3 nights. Golf course are amazing and hotels top drawer. 

when you over next been a while..

On 15/01/2020 at 23:19, Joethescot said:

I have never been Ping Pong. However have played in Kabinburi and stayed at the Serenity for a few nights. Beautiful hotel,great pool and they do deals with the course just along the road which is excellent.

Also went up to Pak Chong few Songkran back with a group of golfers, courses where superb,however a car would be needed.

I will asked a few guys in know in Pattaya about Chatrium and get back to you.

Thankyou Joe,

I haven't seen much of Thailand due to my obsession with the golf courses around Pattaya. I keep promising myself to do other things. The idea of seeing something new, having a golf course I can walk to at a time of day to suit me seems great. And of course all the tourist things around there that is different. I can get up at 5:30 and be on the tee at 7am. I can play again at 2pm.

Not to mention no bar noise to help me sleep at night.

It's appealling.

26 minutes ago, Ping Pong said:

Thankyou Joe,

I haven't seen much of Thailand due to my obsession with the golf courses around Pattaya. I keep promising myself to do other things. The idea of seeing something new, having a golf course I can walk to at a time of day to suit me seems great. And of course all the tourist things around there that is different. I can get up at 5:30 and be on the tee at 7am. I can play again at 2pm.

Not to mention no bar noise to help me sleep at night.

It's appealling.

My friend and I have just booked Serenity hotel in Kabinburi for 3 nights B&B and 54 holes of golf.After reading this thread and thinking let’s start of the holiday away from Pattaya until our other pal arrives 4 days later. 
Wonderful hotel with a great Onsen Japanese’s hot pool which is free.Great pool with drinks and food served by it,Hotel food is terrific.Also a very well priced Spa if you fancy a massage or if you have a lady she does.

Golf course is a 5/10 minute drive from hotel who are running us back and forth. Total price excluding cart 6,200 bhat for hotel room each,breakfast And other amenities. Couldn’t believe how cheap it was. Oliver French owner I know and messaged him on FB and he sorted it us out. However he said the deal is what everyone gets. It’s cheaper if you go on none Buddha and public holidays which we have two. 

Terrifc deal and it’s only 2-2.30hrs from Pattaya. I went few years back with golf club in LK Metro and really enjoyed the relaxing hotel and excellent course. Few things to see and do near by. 
check it out pal as an other option. We found the Chatrium bit over priced when they gave us the price for 3 nights and few guys saying it’s lovely but a little run down. 
https://serenityhotelonsen.com/golf/

when you coming?.

1 minute ago, Joethescot said:

My friend and I have just booked Serenity hotel in Kabinburi for 3 nights B&B and 54 holes of golf.After reading this thread and thinking let’s start of the holiday away from Pattaya until our other pal arrives 4 days later. 
Wonderful hotel with a great Onsen Japanese’s hot pool which is free.Great pool with drinks and food served by it,Hotel food is terrific.Also a very well priced Spa if you fancy a massage or if you have a lady she does.

Golf course is a 5/10 minute drive from hotel who are running us back and forth. Total price excluding cart 6,200 bhat for hotel room each,breakfast And other amenities. Couldn’t believe how cheap it was. Oliver French owner I know and messaged him on FB and he sorted it us out. However he said the deal is what everyone gets. It’s cheaper if you go on none Buddha and public holidays which we have two. 

Terrifc deal and it’s only 2-2.30hrs from Pattaya. I went few years back with golf club in LK Metro and really enjoyed the relaxing hotel and excellent course. Few things to see and do near by. 
check it out pal as an other option. We found the Chatrium bit over priced when they gave us the price for 3 nights and few guys saying it’s lovely but a little run down. 
https://serenityhotelonsen.com/golf/

when you coming?.

That is brilliant!

I asked a friend if they give courtesy of the course to an english Club Captain in Thailand but alas I think the answer was "no understand english" LOL

3 nights at Serenity and then jump a plane on way back from Pattaya airport to Chiang Mai for 3 nights. We went up in May past and really enjoyed it. Lots and lots to do during the day and found it’s reasonably priced all over. Flights are like £60 return. 

just an idea 

1 minute ago, Ping Pong said:

That is brilliant!

I asked a friend if they give courtesy of the course to an english Club Captain in Thailand but alas I think the answer was "no understand english" LOL

How is being captain? Plenty games away from home? My pals captain and played Portrush just before the open for free.

15 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

3 nights at Serenity and then jump a plane on way back from Pattaya airport to Chiang Mai for 3 nights. We went up in May past and really enjoyed it. Lots and lots to do during the day and found it’s reasonably priced all over. Flights are like £60 return. 

just an idea 

I think I have 2 more trips in me after this one. SO hopefully 2022 and 2024. I have less need for the entertainment these days and I will travel more. Hua Hin and Chiang Mai are on the bucket list for later years.

15 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

How is being captain? Plenty games away from home? My pals captain and played Portrush just before the open for free.

Ive only just started. I'm organising 3 days for free golf. I've got another 4 in the pipeline. I don't have enough leave to take a real advantage of it. I know some of the better courses turn you down otherwise they get 3000 Captains turning up at Wentworth in a year etc With 3 weeks in LOS I'm happy not to screw it too much. I do know a guy who had 30 away days for free but that is unusual.

I'm good at organising so I don't have a problem with my duties. I think the worst bit is public speaking.

I'll just add I started a youtube channel so will be videoing my golf in Thailand so being at the same place for a week will give me the opportunity to do many short videos as well as 18 hole videos. Throw in the tourist stuff and I could make 4 months of content in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ping Pong said:

I'll just add I started a youtube channel so will be videoing my golf in Thailand so being at the same place for a week will give me the opportunity to do many short videos as well as 18 hole videos. Throw in the tourist stuff and I could make 4 months of content in 3 weeks.

Make sure you send me a PM with the link.

6 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

Make sure you send me a PM with the link.

I thought about putting my channel up here in a post. I don't think it breaks the rules as I'm not a business.

4 minutes ago, Ping Pong said:

I thought about putting my channel up here in a post. I don't think it breaks the RULES as I'm not a business.

No it shouldn't.

Seen you asking about hotel at golf course and taking a girl up with you...

No place will think twice they will not ask questions or such,they will think she is your wife or girlfriend. Dont worry about that part at all.

4 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

No it shouldn't.

Seen you asking about hotel at golf course and taking a girl up with you...

No place will think twice they will not ask questions or such,they will think she is your wife or girlfriend. Dont worry about that part at all.

Oh yes. I'm paying for a room for 2 and they won't be bothered about me bringing someone. I'm also sure that although the place is in the middle of nowhere someone will know where I can get some if I fail to take anyone with me. One of the caddies perhaps, a massage in my room. Money talks. There will be someone who wants a bonus 1000 in cash.

The difficult bit for me is I fly EVA which takes off at 1.20pm. Need to get there for 11.30am. It's roughly 3.5 hours from the hotel. But if I have to take someone back to Patts first it could be 6 hours. Very early start.

So it could be fun to go out there alone and see how good I am at finding a service in the middle of nowhere, not a town in sight and getting some unspolit by farang hand pussy

1 hour ago, Ping Pong said:

6 months if you include your putting:25:

www.sugarcanemafia.com

45 minutes ago, froddo said:

6 months if you include your putting:25:

I'm going to putt it here, putt it there and if you stand still for 5 mins I'll putt it there too!

Hi Froddo how are you? It's been a while since we had a drink. You won't remember it, I drugged you but the following day you complained of a sore arse. I told you it was the curry you ate.

I'm Captain now so show some respect. It's Mr. Cunt now.