Harry Brown

December 2020

Harry Brown

Here is your roll call for December 2020.

If you want to create a LINE group you can send me a link as well as the QR code please and I'll add them to this post.

jocky king

Won’t be long for a magnificent spreadsheet shown here from our certain BM annually .. 555

Another Note :- I might turn up in Pattaya in December , December 2019 in Ireland ( first time since 2003 ) was the worst Xmas ever . Never Again 555 . 

blue1878
16 hours ago, jocky king said:

Won’t be long for a magnificent spreadsheet shown here from our certain BM annually .. 555

Another Note :- I might turn up in Pattaya in December , December 2019 in Ireland ( first time since 2003 ) was the worst Xmas ever . Never Again 555 . 

Jocky I wonder who you mean :Laugh1:

PR1977

Booked flights now for my 7th consecutive Xmas and NY in Patts and what will be visit 27 overall.

23/12/20 to 03/01/21, using Turkish Airlines and will stay in D hotel.

blue1878

As per usual I will do a Spreadsheet on who will be in town during December.  The Spreadsheet will have the following columns.

Name

Date Arrive

Date Leave

Airline flying with

Hotel 

If you don't want to supply all the information that's not a problem but it might prove useful if you want to share a taxi from Airport to Pattaya

Nowadays I fly with Emirates and stay in Thailand for 28 nights.  Flying out in December and returning home at the beginning of January.  I can't book yet because Emirates are not accepting any bookings for my return flights in January.  I should be able to book my flights sometime next month

blue1878

My flights are now booked and I am flying with the Emirates airline

Arrive: Wednesday 9th December

Leave: Wednesday 6th January 2021

Will be staying at the Welcome Plaza hotel in South Pattaya

http://www.welcomeplazahotelpattaya.com/

Nearer the time I will book my taxi with Mr T Taxi

And I will use the following company to fast track me through immigration at BKK airport

https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php

Lhasa

18 December 2020 till 9th Januari 2021.

Staying at the Silversand Villa on Jomtien beachroad.

Dutch Talung

Flights are booked:

December 11 until January 12

Detailed plan not ready but my approximate dates in Pattaya wil be December 27 until January 12 

Staking at D-hotel.

Cheers,

Dutchy

blue1878
On 19/01/2020 at 15:01, PR1977 said:

Booked flights now for my 7th consecutive Xmas and NY in Patts and what will be visit 27 overall.

23/12/20 to 03/01/21, using Turkish Airlines and will stay in D hotel.

On 08/03/2020 at 07:02, Dutch Talung said:

Flights are booked:

December 11 until January 12

Detailed plan not ready but my approximate dates in Pattaya wil be December 27 until January 12 

Staking at D-hotel.

Cheers,

Dutchy

Only 4 off us have so far posted our dates but two are already staying at the same hotel whilst in Pattaya

Tankje

planning to come dec 19 till 9th jan still need to book flights and stuff but will do that soonish

blue1878
1 minute ago, Tankje said:

planning to come dec 19 till 9th jan still need to book flights and stuff but will do that soonish

Nice one Tankje

I will add you to the list once you have booked your flights

Sam91

Hi guys I know no one knows what the situation will be like but is it unrealistic to think Pattaya will be safe to travel in December? I was thinking the 3rd to the 27th. I can’t carryover my vacation days and I need to use them by the end of the year :(

Kickoff

No one will be able to give you a solid answer at this time.

Greg_B
14 hours ago, Sam91 said:

Hi guys I know no one knows what the situation will be like but is it unrealistic to think Pattaya will be safe to travel in December? I was thinking the 3rd to the 27th. I can’t carryover my vacation days and I need to use them by the end of the year :(

It's a good thought for me as well, but it's a wait-n-see cautious approach before booking

Sam91
21 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

It's a good thought for me as well, but it's a wait-n-see cautious approach before booking

Looking at flights and anticipating a vacation is the only thing keeping me happy. My flights to Bangkok was supposed to be tomorrow night... But obviously cancelled. Now stuck with Qatar airways flight credit and broken dreams.

blue1878

I booked my flights & hotel before this pandemic really kicked off

December is still a few months of so I'm hoping I can still visit Thailand

But there is no certainty that I will be able to fly in Thailand

(1)Will the UK let me fly to Thailand

(2) Will Thailand let me in the country

(3) Will my airline be back to normal then. I think less people will be flying abroad in the future because of the virus and money. So airlines may cancel flights.  Change there schedule

JonMcDank

United is offering no change fees if you need to cancel and rebook for up to a year if the flight is cancelled as long as you book before the end of may for a 2020 flight so decided I'd pop in for a December trip. Assuming everything is open I'll be there Nov 30th till Dec 6th. Just a week in Pattaya since it'll be part of a larger trip to other destinations

blue1878
On 17/05/2020 at 05:54, JonMcDank said:

United is offering no change fees if you need to cancel and rebook for up to a year if the flight is cancelled as long as you book before the end of may for a 2020 flight so decided I'd pop in for a December trip. Assuming everything is open I'll be there Nov 30th till Dec 6th. Just a week in Pattaya since it'll be part of a larger trip to other destinations

Hi JonMcDank 

I've added you to our December Roll Call List.  And at the moment there's just 5 of us on the list.  Its going to be interesting to see if any of us makes it to Thailand this year

revan00

Confirmed my bookings. Fly in December 18th and fly back out on the 29th. Currently booked at The Weekend hotel in Pattaya and Red Planet in Bangkok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk