IGNORED

View Taley6 or The Guest house

gazza83

On 14/01/2020 at 18:45, burgher said:

If you can find a guest house with this view you should take it. I absolutely hate a hotel room with no view when I'm on vacation. I've always had some pretty nice rooms at the VT6
bb6c96ec4058027b17c8d63e099bfeb9.jpg5c3ac00a542d75e22776d678ddfea3ee.jpgf66dc33bd00671cbdd907aed139c88f2.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Nice apartment with outstanding views.

3 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Don’t you need the sheets changed daily, maybe occasionally twice daily, what about the towels + cleaning of room. I’ve never stayed there, so if you tell me that you get this sort of hotel type support, then I stand corrected.

Yes, you can get that service, at least the daily change/cleaning. Enough towels anyway, if you rent from a good company. I never stay in a hotel in Pattaya, it's allways VT6. 

• Like 2

I recently came up against this VT6 as an option thing because I was considering a condo.

However, what was I going to get for my circa 40k per month ?

They didn't know what the mattress was, or whether good quality of whether ages old and fucked. They didn't know whether the TV was truly smart or was just an old HD tv. They were forced to admit the aircon from Central might be an issue but only when I pointed this out; no mention beforehand.

Go to a 5* and you are guaranteed quality. Go toa hotel and you may be able to change room. Go rent a condo unseen and you are fucked.

On 01/02/2020 at 04:35, Nongprue said:

I recently came up against this VT6 as an option thing because I was considering a condo.

They didn't know what the mattress was, or whether good quality of whether ages old and fucked. They didn't know whether the TV was truly smart or was just an old HD tv. They were forced to admit the aircon from Central might be an issue but only when I pointed this out; no mention beforehand.

Go to a 5* and you are guaranteed quality. Go toa hotel and you may be able to change room. Go rent a condo unseen and you are fucked.

Definitely don't rent one unseen or from someone with no reputation. I usually do AirBNB just because I hate giving a deposit and all the hassle of getting it back sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/02/2020 at 05:35, Nongprue said:

I dont know which broker you used but they sound horrible.  I would not have rented under those circumstances.  All that information is quite basic. 

I know at least on Dancewatchers site that is disclosed in the room description.  Hope it helps and good luck.

On 16/02/2020 at 04:41, markland1510a said:

If thinking about VT 6 you should at least be aware of this:

Bar girl who fear & refuse to go to VT6

These stories are a tragedy.  Sadly we read about people hanging themselves and jumping off balconies all too often.  The true dark side of a place like Pattaya.

The real craziness is how often hotels are the scene of suicides.  Las Vegas hotels are infamous for this.  And I am actually ok with their hiding this.  I really dont want to know that someone died in my room 2 years ago.  I dont believe in ghosts but it is just not a story I want to dream about when I go to sleep.