Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sleep with me Pattaya Hotel

helloitsme123

Anybody stay at this hotel?

Somebody recommended this to me for my first trip, I heard it was a new build and the rooms looked pretty good for the price so I went ahead and booked a Deluxe Pool View King Bed for my 1 week stay. Costed £244 which I'm pretty happy with.

As there is not many reviews, I'm a bit cautios and would like to hear from people who have stayed there.

I stayed there last August/September. Loved it. Close to Soi Buakhao, clean, quite, excellent security, nice pool. And close to my favorite areas. Plenty of food options at the Buakhao market and laundry shops right out the door.
  I recommend it.

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

On 10/01/2020 at 21:44, DINO212 said:

I stayed there last August/September. Loved it. Close to Soi Buakhao, clean, quite, excellent security, nice pool. And close to my favorite areas. Plenty of food options at the Buakhao market and laundry shops right out the door.
  I recommend it.

Thanks so much mate. This is reassuring.

40 minutes ago, helloitsme123 said:

Thanks so much mate. This is reassuring.

You are welcome! Forgot to mention the place is as quite as a ghost as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

• 3 years later...

Couldn't find any more recent topics on this place. I stayed here last summer and found the experience surprising.

I really, really liked the set up of the hotel. You really only go through the reception to check in or out (or for waiting on a bolt, more on that later), for the rest you take the entrance that directly leads to the elevator. A very clear sign was up, stating no joiner fees applied...so no questions needed. The cleaning staff was also very good, in the sense that they were invisible...but very quick to take the opportunity to clean when I left for the first time that day (whatever the time). I would sometimes bump into them on the stairs and they would immediately enquire my room number and if I wanted them to clean now.

The room itself is roomy and nice... although it does feel the extra space is not really utalized well. Just more distance between bed and tv. The little table and seat are not really that comfortable and didn't really use it. Still, beter than being cramped in a 20m2 room.

The location is often considered to be very good, but it was less convenient than I expected. Soi 19 brings you to the Buakhao market...but that's typically not where I want to be. With a little detour around PP body massage, you can get to soi 21 which leads you to Tree town. It's a shame the soi 21 entrance to the Sleep with me car park was closed (sometimes bolt also places you there, so check before you book a ride ... found out the hard way 🙂. A few weeks later I stayed in Amber and was shocked how much I prefered it's location to Sleep with me. I Like to go to Soi 6 and WS as well sometimes and often found myself booking bolts to get there. Unless you really stick to soi Buakhao, hotels nearer to second road are really preferable.

As you would expect, mostly single men staying here. Quite a few East Asians when I was there (using motobike taxis to get to Buakhao.

Still liked this place and will be staying here again next month.

• 2 weeks later...

A little update. Stayed here for about a week and was pretty happy with it. Had a room that ends on a 4, which is slightly smaller (but with a bit more balcony). Funnily enough it felt like there was less empty space and liked it more than my last room. Still very happy with the 30 odd square meters vs the smaller rooms elsewhere. 

It is Thai built, so the limited age is showing in the bathroom fixtures not being quite as sturdily attached as they used to be. The (extremely good) housekeeping even broke the faucet for the sink, but it was replaced within an hour (if I hadn't happen to come back within an hour of leaving, I might not even have known.

Interestingly there is no one keeping track of who's coming and going. You have the entry away from the reception, so you just open the door with your card and take the girl to your room. Also means no I'd card is checked and no one will call you to check if all is well. I can see benefits of both.

I'm in pattaya twice a year and always stay at least 4 days in the hotel. price-performance ratio is almost unbeatable. friendly staff, hygiene is ok, and the highlight is that you can look into the bathroom while lying in bed. Motorbike taxi stand nearby, 2-3 minutes walk to the next street food, massage or hairdresser. great location and great value for money. There is also a pool, but I have never used it myself

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

So guys I return to this post three years later lmfao.

I stayed in two rooms during my stay here. The first being the deluxe room that i mentioned in my post above.

I loved this room. Very spacious, nice balcony over the pool, big bed and bathroom with a tub that I didn't really use and over the head shower. My very first night the electricity went off in the room, AC and everything, woke up to try and find staff and couldn't. Came back to the room. electricity came on then went off again so was sleeping without AC. The next morning I go report the problem and it turns out the card that powers the room was old and shit, it was replaced and everything was in order. Nice safe, kitchen area with kettle microwave, the fridge was decent and plenty of drawers for your clothes. Staff are decent and so is the hotel restaurant/cafe. Didn't try out the pool so can't really comment on that. Cleaners were great.

I decided to extend my stay at this hotel but my deluxe room had been booked up so I had to downgrade to the 'superior room', Going from the deluxe to the superior hurt, everything was obviously smaller but my main gripe was that the AC was blowing out a urine smell. After googling, I found out that this was a common issue with AC, I let the staff know, bro came up to the room and said he couldn't smell anything lol. I was only there for a bit so decided to just brave, the smell sort of went after a while.

Overall, if I was to stay again, it would have to be the deluxe room, I grew attached to it and was pretty depressed when I downgraded. For the price and location, it's pretty amazing. I may stay here again in future trips, we'll have to see.

Pictures in my trip report if you want to have a look.

Edited by helloitsme123
  • Like 4