Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Italian near soi buakhao

Not Italian. But you can find some Greek at Fantasy Lounge......... :)

Il Peccatore on Soi Lengkee has some pretty serious Italian food. When I had dinner there the other night more than half the customers were Italian, which tends to be a good sign. The Google location isn't entirely correct, but you can find it right next to The Devonshire.

Can get a bit pricy if you want to pick a couple of different dishes and a bottle of wine to go with them, but then I don't know any restaurants in Pattaya where that would end up being cheap. On the other end of the scale they do seem to have some good value specials, so remember to check the board outside when you go in.

On 11/01/2020 at 09:37, boxershrimp said:

Il Peccatore on Soi Lengkee has some pretty serious Italian food. When I had dinner there the other night more than half the customers were Italian, which tends to be a good sign. The Google location isn't entirely correct, but you can find it right next to The Devonshire.

Can get a bit pricy if you want to pick a couple of different dishes and a bottle of wine to go with them, but then I don't know any restaurants in Pattaya where that would end up being cheap. On the other end of the scale they do seem to have some good value specials, so remember to check the board outside when you go in.

Ate there myself many times on my last trip in august and the food was great. Everyday he would have different specials on the board outside. The site is an ex go go bar and it still has the stage and poles. To make the experience even better he had a sexy waitress working there that was up for p4p. Will visit again on my next holiday for sure. 

On 11/01/2020 at 09:37, boxershrimp said:

33 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

Ate there myself many times on my last trip in august and the food was great. Everyday he would have different specials on the board outside. The site is an ex go go bar and it still has the stage and poles. To make the experience even better he had a sexy waitress working there that was up for p4p. Will visit again on my next holiday for sure. 

Thanks for the feedback gents. .. can either of you add any more info about the winelist...?? TIA 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I went to Alby and Micky's 

Got the spaghetti Al vongole. 

Was great. But 270 baht for a bit of pasta and tiny clams is a bit too much imo. 

Wasn't terribly full after that. Now I'll try il peccatore lol. 

On 12/01/2020 at 10:55, Macawber said:

Thanks for the feedback gents. .. can either of you add any more info about the winelist...?? TIA 

I can't say all that much about it, what I think I remember is that they were of course categorised into white and red, but with subcategories for Italian and non-Italian. Maybe 4-6 in every subcategory, with one obviously cheaper choice at just below 800 baht, the rest maybe 1500 +/-300. So, while not a huge selection by any means, it's still a lot more choice than I was expecting. I went with the "cheap" option among the Italian whites, which was a chardonnay of some sort for 780 baht. Perfectly drinkable, but I'm glad it came in an ice bucket.

Also IIRC, the house white/red you can get in all sorts of different sizes from glass to small carafe to medium carafe to a whole liter.

• 3 weeks later...

Was in neighborhood for football last night, went to Alby and Mickys, had Bruschetta for starter, 80B and good. Then had the spaghetti seafood and was impressed,  300B, place busy as always, seems popular with Pattaya resident Italians.

BR thumbnail_IMG_0156.jpg

SPA thumbnail_IMG_0157.jpg