Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centara Nova Hotel & Spa

Jagaar

It appears the Centara Nova Hotel & Spa is now charging 200baht joiner fee.

Sent an email just to be sure and got this reply,

Greeting From Centara Nova hotel & Spa Pattaya,

Normally our hotel also charges for a non-registered guest at THB 200 net per time per person.

Should there be any assistant please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Duangkamol Khonon  (Neng)  |  Reservation Officer
Centara Nova hotel & Spa Pattaya
80/167, Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
T: +66 (0) 3872 5999 | F: +66 (0) 3872 5900

Have read somewhere else in another post that the Centara Pattaya hotel (near the Soi6 area) is doing the same.

Is this now becoming policy for all Centara hotels?

Have not decided if I will look elsewhere yet, as the deal offered was pretty good $$ wise

Edited by Jagaar
clarification
  • Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I have stayed at this hotel 6 or 7 times. If you like the location I would say that it’s the best hotel for the money in Pattaya. I have never been charged any joinerfee. Maybe the policy has changed, but I wonder if there has been a misunderstanding. 

-  Maybe you booked a room for 1 person?

- Maybe you booked a room for 2, but they thought you wanted to bring an additional (3rd) guest back?

- Maybe charging is the official policy but they don’t carry it out in practice.

41018302-B473-437B-9331-3046AEBE8830.jpeg

5716C20A-6A02-4CF4-AD4C-A57364F27F87.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

9 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I have stayed at this hotel 6 or 7 times. If you like the location I would say that it’s the best hotel for the money in Pattaya. I have never been charged any joinerfee. Maybe the policy has changed, but I wonder if there has been a misunderstanding. 

-  Maybe you booked a room for 1 person?

- Maybe you booked a room for 2, but they thought you wanted to bring an additional (3rd) guest back?

- Maybe charging is the official policy but they don’t carry it out in practice.

i actually sent an email to their reservations people.

quote:

Good afternoon,

Could you please advise if you have a joiner fee if I bring back a guest/bar girl for the evening,

Room booking will be for 2 persons, but i will be only guest.

Thank you

Was actually interested in the hotel on your recommendation.
200baht is a trival fee, maybe an admin fee as believe your guest has to fill out a form.
Not sure how the ladies will like filling out paperwork
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jagaar said:

i actually sent an email to their reservations people.

quote:

Good afternoon,

Could you please advise if you have a joiner fee if I bring back a guest/bar girl for the evening,

Room booking will be for 2 persons, but i will be only guest.

Thank you

Was actually interested in the hotel on your recommendation.
200baht is a trival fee, maybe an admin fee as believe your guest has to fill out a form.
Not sure how the ladies will like filling out paperwork

Thanks for the info mate. Maybe it is a new policy after all.

8 nights in a deluxe room for $365 AUD, is still a pretty attractive rate though, for the quality of the hotel. Add the joiners fee and it's still not bad compared to the alternatives

11 hours ago, Jagaar said:

8 nights in a deluxe room for $365 AUD, is still a pretty attractive rate though, for the quality of the hotel. Add the joiners fee and it's still not bad compared to the alternatives

Top hotel for the money. You might find the desk says nothing when you waltz in with your choice of the evening dangling off your arm. 

• 1 month later...

Bumping the topic. Am deciding between this hotel, D hotel, or Blue Sky for my trip in May. I sent an e-mail a couple days ago but haven’t heard back yet. Any current info about this? 

• 3 years later...

Has anyone stayed here since 2020 and can comment on whether a joiner fee is charged? I've emailed the hotel but am still to receive a response and I'd rather not have to call them from the other side of the world if I can avoid it!

Just FYI, I've received an email from Centara confirming no joiner fee :)

image.png.71ab691421a12992a5031c3691733622.png

Edited by Goodyear7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Goodyear7 Yes that matches my experiences staying here over the years…no joiner fee. Thanks.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

• 1 month later...

stay there once in March

no joiner fee, but maybe just because they didn't notice me and my girl (I only take girl once when I'm stay there)

btw I'm NOT RECOMMAND this hotel (basically I mean all hotels in this specific area), except if you ONLY love Soi 6, no more

hotels in this specific area (not just this hotel) is occupied by Indians and mid-east. as my stay (4 nights at March), 90% customers is Indian.

DON'T BELIEVE ANY COMMENT WHO SAID LOCATION/TRAFFIC IS GOOD. traffic of this area is poor. whatever where you want to go, you need to walk for a not-so-short way, except Soi 6.

specific for this hotel, other than "Indian customers", the 2nd problem I don't like is due to the design of the hotel, they have a very good pool but only have a few hours that is you really can use the pool, because most time the pool area don't have enough sunlight (blocked by the hotel itself and surrounded buildings), and even in a city like Pattaya at daytime, if don't have sunlight, you will still feel too cold in the pool and can't take sun bath.

Edited by SmileJoePTY

• 1 month later...
On 19/10/2023 at 14:54, SmileJoePTY said:

occupied by Indians and mid-east

this has always been my go to hotel, and the other nova ones in the area. I seen them washing clothes in the swimming pool one day at Centara Nova. I never went swimming there once haha

its a pain in the arse to get anywhere and back except for Soi 6

• Thanks 1

Is there still No Charge at Centara Azure ?