Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How do I file tm30

SlowlyMan

I'm checked into China garden. I've been asking if the staff will file the tm30. I've been getting a blank stare. They tell me to contact the new owner which I have done. But no reply. Yuri always took care of that. But I'm thinking I better do it myself. Can somebody direct me to DIY list. Or just explain how to do it. Thanks

If you're only here for a short holiday and will not be extending your stay, don't sweat the TM30. If you are on a long stay, this is the topic you'll want to read.

Edited by forcebwithu

I'll be here 90 days. So. It needs to be filed. I've looked for an app to do the filing. But coming up blank.

11 minutes ago, SlowlyMan said:

I'll be here 90 days. So. It needs to be filed. I've looked for an app to do the filing. But coming up blank.

It’s the owner’s responsibility not yours BUT if they won’t do it then go to Immigration at Jomtien yourself. Pretty sure you’ll need something from the guesthouse though? Maybe a copy of your booking will do. It will need full address details. Copy of passport details, entry stamp, departure card etc as well I think.

If a hotel or guesthouse won’t file TM30s then you’re best avoiding them in future. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I agree with you about the hotel responsibilty. But other posts have indicated immigration doesn't really care. They're going to fine the person in front of them not the hotel.

2 minutes ago, SlowlyMan said:

I agree with you about the hotel responsibilty. But other posts have indicated immigration doesn't really care. They're going to fine the person in front of them not the hotel.

Yes, which is why I said you should go to Immigration yourself. If you arrived today then go tomorrow at the latest. Maybe best not to dress like a beach bum when you do. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

18 minutes ago, SlowlyMan said:

No, they will fine both.

On my trip end of last year , on arrival i asked my hotel in Patts about the TM 30 form and reception knew nothing about it .    It was not mentioned either when i checked in at hotels in  Chiang Mai , Krabi and Bangkok in quick succession . 

Maybe admin deals with it at hotels and not front desk ? ?  

Mikeyboy

11 hours ago, davidge said:

It’s the owner’s responsibility not yours BUT if they won’t do it then go to Immigration at Jomtien yourself. Pretty sure you’ll need something from the guesthouse though? Maybe a copy of your booking will do. It will need full address details. Copy of passport details, entry stamp, departure card etc as well I think.

If a hotel or guesthouse won’t file TM30s then you’re best avoiding them in future. 

On 08/01/2020 at 17:13, SlowlyMan said:

Thave most probably done it but dont know the name as tm30 as if they have reported your stay to immigration of the houstmasers form.

Do you need to go to immigration at some point if no then dont bother doing anything.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

3 hours ago, talung66 said:

Do you need to go to immigration at some point if no then dont bother doing anything.

Already said he does.