IGNORED

Legalized Cannabis

tywhatitdo

I just saw this on YouTube that Cannabis for Medicinal use is now legal and the plant is off the banned list giving freedom for every household in Thailand to grow up to 6 plants each! If Thailand completely legalizes it recreationally as well then their tourism; which is already high; will be out of control! I’d move there! Does anyone know the particulars? For example can a tourist like myself who has a prescription in California go to the cannabis shop in Thailand and just buy some herb? I’ll link the video below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prime minister recently attended a big cannabis event and I believe even took CBD oil in front of the camera. It was a clear PR move to help the Thais see it in a positive light.

I suspect they are giving time for society to adjust. I've read speculation that full legalization is 1 to 3 years away.

• Like 2

Thailand trying to get ahead of the curve with medicinal cannabis is interesting. However despite the press reports,  my CBD won't be going in my suitcase just yet.

Depend on nobody, rely on yourself

The nhs are now providing a cannabis drug to help certain patients also passed for use in Canada and America

OK guys, this thread is about MEDICINAL marijuana and nothing else. One post hidden already and the next to go down the wrong track will suffer. Fair warning, thanks.

image.png

I for one would like more info about the subject of Medicinal Marijuana in Thailand. In typical Thai fashion the info that is out there is confusing and incomplete. Is there a reliable source to get questions answered?

Edited by WhiteThai

OK guys, this thread is about MEDICINAL marijuana and nothing else. One post hidden already and the next to go down the wrong track will suffer. Fair warning, thanks.
The title of the thread kind of suggests otherwise ..until you read the body of the post ..

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, gusincebu said:

The title of the thread kind of suggests otherwise ..until you read the body of the post ..

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Yes the thread title is asking or suggesting  a different question.

On that note it will be locked, If he'd posted the topic with " MEDICINAL MARIJUANA"  it would have been ok.

• Harry Brown locked this topic