IGNORED

Expensive Buffets

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 19:06, GlennUK said:

Bar Girls are for other things than being your dining companion.  So why shell out all that extra money on them?

Yeah, my SOP is to eat alone and then hit the bars. I save 50% on food and drinks. lol

• Like 2

Mantra: I thought it was closed...  has it reopened?

Rockhouse:  Blech... won't eat there again..

Oishi Eaterium in Central Festival:  I think it went down hill after they moved from The Avenue...  The selection went down... and the service is hit and miss...  The Oishi at Paragon (BKK) is far far superior...

Tsunami(3rd rd): is awesome...  and well worth a trip...

Hilton: It's gone downhill but serves in a pinch...

Cliff: on my list

The Fish: pretty good (esp since no more Chinese tour buses..)... watch for midweek deals on eatigo

Ever since I saw a goose on the menu for xmas...  I want to try the Pullman...  They have  a seafood buffet on F & Sat

http://www.pullmanpattayahotelg.com/offers/saturday-seafood-bbq-2/

I'm also thinking that the Grand Centara must have something as it's a huge resort...

https://cdn.centarahotelsresorts.com/pdf/FB/CMBR/cmbr-fb-promotions-feb2020-oasis.pdf?_gl=1*etqljd*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE1ODExNzUzMTAuQ2p3S0NBaUExZm54QlJCQkVpd0FWVW91VXFyRGRJLW5VVl9LMkhQR1lQZV96TWYzc1Etb3BVTjhNZ1E4dUNsU0FXWGFCVUM0cEdFZl9ob0MyOG9RQXZEX0J3RQ..&_ga=2.55770219.1371408955.1581175310-1507705149.1581175310&_gac=1.124412536.1581175310.CjwKCAiA1fnxBRBBEiwAVUouUqrDdI-nUV_K2HPGYPe_zMf3sQ-opUN8MgQ8uClSAWXaBUC4pGEf_hoC28oQAvD_BwE

But also frankly, availability of product in Thailand is limited (aka import tax way too high)... so what you find at all the places is pretty much the same...  You are better off just going to a Thai BBQ place (which has seafood) and getting it there... Far cheaper, fresher, and the girls much prefer it...

I go to Singapore when I want AWESOME buffets...  same price range and two orders of magnitude better...

Edited by Saddic
  • Like 1