IGNORED

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 3 to 4 months

Kahoy

Hi all, I'm looking to rent a 1 bedroom studio for 3 or 4 months. Prefer around Buakhao area but will consider areas a bit north. Maybe even Jomtien if nothing else comes up.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

Hi all, I'm looking to rent a 1 bedroom studio for 3 or 4 months. Prefer around Buakhao area but will consider areas a bit north. Maybe even Jomtien if nothing else comes up.

Kahoy,

Why only 3 or 4 months, are you planning to go back to Philippines

Hang Loose, mongoose!

9 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Kahoy,

Why only 3 or 4 months, are you planning to go back to Philippines? 

No, well maybe. I am turning retirement age in July and need to sort stuff out plus my Mum is 92 now so I need to check in frequently. Not in any real hurry to go back to Phils.

• Like 1

Kahoy,

I hope everything workout well for you!  In March, couple of my friends will be moving permanently to Pattaya from Angeles and I want them to meet with you for few beers and share insightful information concerning living in Pattaya!

I'll send you PM in March!

• Like 2

Hang Loose, mongoose!

4 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Kahoy,

I hope everything workout well for you!  In March, couple of my friends will be moving permanently to Pattaya from Angeles and I want them to meet with you for few beers and share insightful information concerning living in Pattaya!

I'll send you PM in March!

I'll be there, coming next week.

• Like 1

go read notice board in condos or ry reading this thread added in post 10 other bm have used the lead  in it  PM  them for their opinions if you feel the need all should be help full.

i found  her ok more flexible than a agent in term of leases but need to keep track of bill from taking over lease from previous renter has been steeled slight issue i have but fixed in a day.

if you follow through and get offered 516 building C in centara residence view of soi boomerang  it a bit bigger than other studios at 40 sqm nice room but i did not like the bed although brand new and a good brand she said owner paid 25k when  most  are 10k  is was a soft mattress i prefer medium hard 

608 A was nice pool view newly renovated + 207 b and  and 504 B from the were ok back view renovated buy developer standard issue.

think she has other at 17k i got mine at 14k for 6 months low seasons every year 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

I have two  1 bedroom apartments in VT2B Available now.

PM or call me we can discusses the rental details for 3 and 4 months.

Take a look on my website, I can show them to you anytime.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com