IGNORED

One Bedroom Longterm Lease @ Grand Avenue

Yabusaki

Greetings, 

I want to lease one bedroom condo at the Grand Avenue Residence for 2 - 3 years if the price is reasonable! I'll be moving to Pattaya from Bangkok on the last week of February. So, please send me a message if you have one bedroom condo available starting March 1, 2020?

Also, I don't care for the view!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Yabusaki
Add a sentence.

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, 

I'm very closed to sign a longterm contract for 47 sqm, corner unit on building B! I just hope the condo doesn't face the afternoon sun!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

On 17/01/2020 at 18:55, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

I'm very closed to sign a longterm contract for 47 sqm, corner unit on building B! I just hope the condo doesn't face the afternoon sun!

Why don't you ask.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

On 17/01/2020 at 18:55, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

West is in the direction of The Avenue. And the Travelodge.

6 hours ago, Kahoy said:

West is in the direction of The Avenue. And the Travelodge.

Kahoy,

I just got an oral agreement for 47 sq.m, on building B, corner unit for 20,000 bhat a month for 2 years! Also, owner and I will split 50/50 on a new washing machine!

Also, with approval, I'm going to buy a new toilet that the water swirls instead of going straight down, when you flush! With water saving toilets when you poop, occasionally the dirty water hit your butt! Therefore, before you poop, you have to put 2 layers of paper towels on the water to prevent accidents! 

Hang Loose, mongoose!