IGNORED

Looking for cheap Thai restaurant in Naklua

I ended up in Naklua near the Dolphin roundabout this time. I have never stayed here before and need a place near to eat. Anyone know a good and cheap restaurant with Thai food in the area?

T21 food court. Just curious, how did you "end up" there. Did you not get to decide on your own?

Edited by Poontwang

T21 food court. Just curious, how did you "end up" there. Did you not get to decide on your own?

Three reasons:
My currency is very weak
Peak season
Requirements from girlfriend and daughter

A very good deal appeared for a hotel that fulfilled all requirements.

Well, T21 food court will fit the bill. 30-60b a dish. Why not stay with your "girlfriend" ?

• 2 weeks later...

Corner of soi 27 nakglua bit further down than kiss food away from Pattaya.

Decent Thai grub and service.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Plenty of restaurants along Nakula rd near Dolphins roundabout to choose from , there  prices are all reasonable , plus like other posters said , Terminal21 , much more cooler to have a look around , so many restaurants to choose , some cheap and expensive. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leckerle restaurant in Naklua 33 alley, just opposite woodland resort. Pretty good and cheap food. They have Thai as well as western food too. 

• 1 month later...

About 200 yards past Woodlands same side is a thai place with a couple of tanks out front for crabs, prawns and stuff, double fronted and mostly open air, mostly Thai customers including BIB. Cheap and cheerful, white tables and steel chairs nothing fancy.

I am quite tolerant to the food, ate there quite a few times and it all tasted ok to me.

I usually let my companion order for both of us. I ended up sharing 2 bowls of fried chichen wings last time