IGNORED

American expat arrested in Pattaya over selling illegal muscle hormones

The Pattaya News

American expat arrested in Pattaya over selling illegal muscle hormones, allegedly member of prominent steriod smuggling gang. Pattaya –An American man has been arrested in Pattaya yesterday afternoon, December 27, 2019, after being caught allegedly selling illegal muscle hormones. A team of police led by Colonel Adulayaphat Taechaphonyasit of the Region 2 Investigation Division yesterday […]

The post American expat arrested in Pattaya over selling illegal muscle hormones appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Can’t feel sorry for a drug dealer, I wonder how many people he will roll over on to minimize his jail time. 

Looks like Jerry wont be watching NFL playoffs this season with his buddies at I-Rovers....

1 hour ago, dan2016 said:

Looks like Jerry wont be watching NFL playoffs this season with his buddies at I-Rovers....

Ok now I remember where I saw him! 500, 000THB a month renting motorbikes...wow!

On 27/12/2019 at 05:01, donaus said:

sounds like a big wheel in the bike rental business

I remember when he started. It as only to earn enough to buy a car because he had a close call on his scooter. 

• Like 1