IGNORED

How long in the Shower?

My current TGF will be in the shower for a long time if she is shaving and washing her hair, other than that she is pretty quick. She does turn the temp down from what I like. We also shower together, well she wash's me and I do her back, then leave her to finish. She did the thai shower squat, the first few times, then after a couple of showers with me changed to the falang style.

Iv'e been to her room and it is a "standard" thai 3Kb a month place. First time I had to take a squat dump and use the bucket of water clean thing. Tell ya what it really makes you glad most hotels and condo are built to falang style.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

• 2 weeks later...

Also consider that the 30 minute shower could be the only time she is alone during her day and has time for her, after being the bar all day. And she knows when she gets out of shower she is going for boom boom with farang and then sleep next to farang, maybe pumpui, and maybe he will snore all night or wear a C-Pap mask. :P

• 3 months later...

Because they know they are supposed to have sex with stupid, ugly farang ba once they leave the shower.

The longer they spend time in the shower, the more likely ugly, drunk farang ba is sound asleep. :Whistle:

Come on, you know it's true :GrinNod1:

thats sooo ture i fell alseep one time befor the girl come out the shower lol

It is part of the "night" so I always ask if I can clean her. Just the way to get in and also to see the first reaction when being alone on the room. Girls refusing make me already suspicious and foreseeing a starfish perfomance or "take the light out" night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I could not wate that long one day the bg i had was in there for about 15 min i picked up the rubbers and went in and showed her a new way to use the bathroom counter yes that was a good day. Anyway to the question they are hopeing that you fall asleep then tell you in the morning your the best not let you on for round two wich is technicaly round one if in dout get in there with them.

Don't think i can beat that! That is a long time, but my TGF spend 4 hours in the bathroom one night(actually its happened a few times in our 5 year history) Freaked me out the 1st time. I had fallen asleep , woke up disorientated and relised she was not in bed but STILL in the toilet..!! i Thought she was dead or something!!

Said she couldn't sleep and didn't want to keep me awake. But how the hell do you spend 4-5 hours in the bathroom!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 8 months later...

My wife does the famous 1-hour shower at the hotel.  Good hot ater at no extra cost.  We just bought a home so soon she will be limited as I will go outside and cut it off from the main.

My wife does the famous 1-hour shower at the hotel.  Good hot ater at no extra cost.  We just bought a home so soon she will be limited as I will go outside and cut it off from the main.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 4 months later...

Had one girl that didn't seem to know what a shower was, or a bathtub either.  She just squatted in the tub and splashed water on herself.

As for water temperature, if the water is hotter than she is, it's TOO HOT!  I like showering with the girls, but I'm just the opposite, and cold showers are not my thing.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

"The Mourning Bride", William Congreve, 1697

• 3 months later...

I suppose I am lucky as most of my barfines want to shower together. I usually throw the question at the bar before I pay the bar. In the past I have found the ones that do not want to don't work out as well for me. Once I am in the shower with them I don't care how long they want to be in there. :)

• 1 month later...

As a newb I was surprised how many girls did not want to shower with me!

Length of stay in the shower must be an indicator of how much the girl is looking forward to what’s coming next.

Now I’ve improved my vetting process the shower is fun.

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=433781" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=433781" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">COUNTDOWN CLOCK</a></div>

Like most BM`s I try and shower with them, but 40mins alone, I think I would have told her sorry you took too long I had a wank instead now fuck off and forget your fee!

I had one 2 days ago that set a new record . Phnom Penh freelancer taking a shower for just over one hour . 

Mind , even the hot water thing was broken so it was a cold shower as well . 

I had some work to do on the computer so i didn't really care but after 30 minutes i think i better have a look

in case she had slipped and passed out or something . No , little lady was having a great time in there fooling

around like a little kid .

After one hour she comes out and tells me we go sleep now , boom boom tomorrow ... 555 . 

'I don't think so ... ' 

• 3 months later...

One friend took a freelancer back to his room in Pattaya and she was in the shower for what he called a very long time.  Eventually he went to look and she had washed all her clothes, her hair and herself,  then hung everything up to dry on the rails in there.  This was supposed to be a short time but she said that she had no other clothes and didn`t mind staying all night for the same price.  He declined the offer and she eventually left wearing very wet clothes!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

One friend took a freelancer back to his room in Pattaya and she was in the shower for what he called a very long time. Eventually he went to look and she had washed all her clothes, her hair and herself, then hung everything up to dry on the rails in there. This was supposed to be a short time but she said that she had no other clothes and didn`t mind staying all night for the same price. He declined the offer and she eventually left wearing very wet clothes!

And people wonder why the girls dont want to perform 555.

Treat someone with dignity and they might act like a person treat 'em like shit and they will act like an arsehole

Free to Good home Jack Daniels Racing Suit (inc Newcastle Brown Underwear)

• 3 weeks later...

I think that showering with them is as others said a sign of performance,the ones who wanted to sower alone with the statement "me shy" in my experience been starfish

• 1 month later...

If they are taking long in shower get a newspaper and take just as long having a good dump whilst reading the paper. See how long she stays in the shower. Tell her you have bad tummy and need sleep and that she has to go. Give her 10 baht for the baht bus and wish her bon vouyage.

One friend took a freelancer back to his room in Pattaya and she was in the shower for what he called a very long time. Eventually he went to look and she had washed all her clothes, her hair and herself, then hung everything up to dry on the rails in there. This was supposed to be a short time but she said that she had no other clothes and didn`t mind staying all night for the same price. He declined the offer and she eventually left wearing very wet clothes!

Unbelievable actions from your friend.

Surely he can see that she was someone who needed to be given a break and treated with a bit of compassion

• 4 weeks later...

Unbelievable actions from your friend.

Surely he can see that she was someone who needed to be given a break and treated with a bit of compassion

Spot on Dalef65.

A bit off topic but a gogo girl I once took LT washed her uniform and underwear in the sink after showering. I did wonder what she was doing as took a bit longer but nothing like the records mentioned here. Worrying thing was I looked in the sink after not knowing she did the washing and started getting a bit worried as there was a reddish tide mark and discolouration in the sink. Only twigged once I noted the same colour clothes hanging up, and was quite relieved....

It is part of the "night" so I always ask if I can clean her. Just the way to get in and also to see the first reaction when being alone on the room. Girls refusing make me already suspicious and foreseeing a starfish perfomance or "take the light out" night.

Unless they would like to take a shit/fart/douch in privacy before getting in the shower.

I have a girl who i consider a friend now and she takes forever in the shower. especially when washing her hair. I asked her once if she took that long before working bar and got the smirk and a look of 'of course not '. I accept waiting for her,sometimes though she does take too long. She also always tells me she take long time haha.

• 4 years later...

Archived