IGNORED

How long in the Shower?

Had a BG today that broke the record, she was in the shower for a good 40 minutes, not the bathroom actually in the shower.

I like most like to keep clean but 10 mins is usually enough in the shower by yourself....

Any of your BG stay in the shower for longer...by themselves

my ex gf liked stay in the shower very long time..30mn ....same your girl.And the taps runned long time , waiting the ideal temperature.

think that farmer fresh girls just love the shower, because they are use to shower in cold water with a bucket

think that farmer fresh girls just love the shower, because they are use to shower in cold water with a bucket

A agree on that, but it's not only the farm fresh girls. My girl lives in one of those little 3k/month rooms. It

has a bathroom with a shower next to the toilet but it has only cold water. So I think she likes the bathroom

in my hotelroom more than me because she can stay there like forever. :GoldenSmile1: And showers and showers and...

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Because they know they are supposed to have sex with stupid, ugly farang ba once they leave the shower.

The longer they spend time in the shower, the more likely ugly, drunk farang ba is sound asleep. :Whistle:

Come on, you know it's true :GrinNod1:

Had a BG today that broke the record, she was in the shower for a good 40 minutes, not the bathroom actually in the shower.

I like most like to keep clean but 10 mins is usually enough in the shower by yourself....

Weren't you tempted to join her after a while? I would certainly be lol.... :GrinNod1: Are there many BM's who shower with their BG/FL? Before or after? .....

Because they know they are supposed to have sex with stupid, ugly farang ba once they leave the shower.

The longer they spend time in the shower, the more likely ugly, drunk farang ba is sound asleep. :P

Come on, you know it's true :GrinNod1:

100% you are right, but they do this in the morning as well

Definitely should have jumped into the shower with her. I have often done that in the past and still do it with the wife. Nothing like a communal shower to start or end your day.

It is definitely the fastest way to get the wife out of the shower that I know of....What's up with that?

For a bar girl anything longer than 10 min and I would suggest joining her and getting a quickie in the shower. Then she will know not to waste your time.

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

Oh they soooo love the bathrooms/showers......................lol.

I always just join them in there...................wonderful fun!!!

Basically she was putting it off as long as she could. Take it as a sign they aren't really into you.

Basically she was putting it off as long as she could. Take it as a sign they aren't really into you.

this was in the morning after the event, however after all these years I am more than aware that they are not into farang and its just a job

• 2 months later...
She might have been doing other things. Like taking a dump...

If she took the Thai equivalent of Woman's Weekly with her, she might well have been!

About 10 - 15 minute I included. Don't mean to be going off topic but have you noticed most of them don't like hot water or it just me? My last Thai girl friend of the week would yell “ooi ooi!!!” if the water was anything more that luke warm. The first few times she did it I thought she was joking.

The longer they spend time in the shower, the more likely ugly, drunk farang ba is sound asleep. :GrinNod1:

Come on, you know it's true :)

100% you are right, but they do this in the morning as well

55555555, not a good sign either. :unsure:

• 4 months later...

Perhaps she was trimming the shrubbery? I had a gf that was forever in the shower and when I checked why, found her giving herself a good shave--- with my razor of course :DeadHorse2: Had to buy a new one as a leg and crotch shave will not leave it sharp enough for my delicate face :Ignore1:

I was recently In Phnom Penh in the Walkabout hotel. I picked up three short times in there and all of them did the dead starfish routine.

The last one spent all of thrity seconds in the shower, which should have been a clue.

I was on top of her for about four seconds, when I rolled off her (Noting to do with my performance, I can usually take all of 15 secs to come LOL).

After about 30 seconds, she gets up to get dressed. I ask her where she is going. She says "Mama sick".

I ask was Mama sick before you came here? She says yes.

I ask how is that my problem.

She then starts to rub her stomach. "I'm sick stomach pain".

Same question as before. Were you sick before you come room? "Yes".

I begin to feel my blood boil and I tell her to fuck off.

She starts to get dressed, and gets as far as putting her jeans and panties on, then she says. "You give me money". I always pay as soon as they are through the door, so I tewll her, that I have given her money, and she is lucky I am not demanding it back. She disputes this. I tell her I am going to search her and if I find any money, I am going to take it back. As I reach into her jerans pocket, she pulls away, and say's "I remember".

By now the red mist has taken complete control. I throw her out of the room onto the Verandah and throw her shoes, top and bra after her and shut the door.

She starts banging on the door and screaming something in Khmer. Now I really have lost it, her clothes and shoes which are still on the fllor are picked up and thrown over the balcony and she is left standing there wearing just her jeans. I shout the door and peace breaks out.

After a couple of minutes, I suddenly start to think of the consequences. I am expecting the Cambodian equivalent of Clouseau to come knocking on my door. I wait an hour and nothing happens. I go to the bar, and she is not there. I order a coffee, and after a few minutes, I start to discuss the incident withj an Aussie. He tells me that nearly all the girls in Walkabout are on drugs, and her first priority would have been to get fixed up. He said that she would not be back until the money had run out. Relief.

I suppose that the lesson to be learned from this, is that it may well be true that if the girl spends a long time in the shower, she may be avoiding you, but the same applies if she only spends a few seconds in there as well.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

• 4 months later...

The longer they spend time in the shower, the more likely ugly, drunk farang ba is sound asleep. :001_Thank_You5:

Come on, you know it's true :GoldenSmile1:

yep that souds about right.

rn into tis prob a lot over the years.

started to get rooms with large bath/jacuzzi to try and avoid.

now of days i shower with them or tll them not to be long and if they take the piss i will be gone and back with another and when they come ut of the bathroom i show them th door with a small sum for taxi

i get a room with a big tub and separate shower adnd i either take a long bath with them or a long shower, unless i am with my doubles adn we all three get in the tub before going to the bed but when i am with the one who did not shower we kind of play around until the first one who showered comes out adn then we get into it adn then the second one is usually no more than 10 minutes. Never one even close to even 20 minutes without me and usually i am in there with them

The girls could be giving their pussy a good clean from the last guy..nothing better than plenty of nice hot water and plenty of soap!!

• 4 months later...

40 minutes?! -- most would be prune-like after that long

Archived