IGNORED

Good American Style Pizza with various toppings??

thaifetish

Hey folks can anyone recommend a good pizza joint / restaurant that serves good quality slices of pizza and has a nice selection of toppings in Pattaya?

Sent from my SM-G9750 using Tapatalk

Depends if you want thin base or such.

Try New York Pizza house on 3rd or Bronx only two I have used and never in my opinion had a bad one.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I got to tell you I had the double pepperoni pizza with extra cheese last night. It was a bit tasteless and the extra cheese couldn't be found!

My GF and I both thought the pizza we had a couple times at Hops House was a lot better and you could see that there was plenty of cheese.

I've had Dominos here as well and thought that was better tasting than NY Pizza House.

try bronx pizza the have small store on soi lenke near third road . they also have kiosk on soi diana before subway. he makes agood sauce. the guy is from New 
Jersey and i think his sister has a pizza parlor in Elizabeth

Joe the Scot is spot on. Saw Tom from Barfines and Powerlines visit New York Pizza on 3rd Road and it looked delicious. Next door to a laundromat kinda opposite Soi Lengkee I believe. The one near Retox in Soi Lengkee seems to do a good trade also. Maybe that is Bronx Pizza?

As someone who ate pizza pretty much everyday in Pattaya and after visiting every pizza house there, I'd vote for Nick the Pizza on Soi Buakhaow. Their pepperoni slices are super nice with a nice crunchy crust on the bottom. You can even order it via phone or food panda.

Also I'd never go to Bronx on Soi Buakhaow. One of the worst pizzas I have had in my life. It was stale and uncooked.  

Edited by leon77hd

On 22/12/2019 at 23:13, leon77hd said:

As someone who ate pizza pretty much everyday in Pattaya and after visiting every pizza house there, I'd vote for Nick the Pizza on Soi Buakhaow. Their pepperoni slices are super nice with a nice crunchy crust on the bottom. You can even order it via phone or food panda.

Also I'd never go to Bronx on Soi Buakhaow. One of the worst pizzas I have had in my life. It was stale and uncooked.  

You should have done a video review of each place. I'm sure there is a massive audience for that type of thing. For all you expats living there: That's a solid concept for a Youtube channel for a little extra side cash. I even have the name for you: "Slices and Vices" (I expect a percentage of gross revenue for the concept). 

13 hours ago, Little Evil said:

You should have done a video review of each place. I'm sure there is a massive audience for that type of thing. For all you expats living there: That's a solid concept for a Youtube channel for a little extra side cash. I even have the name for you: "Slices and Vices" (I expect a percentage of gross revenue for the concept). 

Haha I like the name a lot. Don't really need income on the side, but it's definitely on my radar. I mean I do food reviews here in Chicago on Yelp but yeah a food series sounds like a nice little nifty idea that could be done when I'm in Pattaya. The problem earlier was that I didn't have that many days to really feel the completely, if you know what I mean. It was mostly mongering and drinking and bit of work in the afternoon for me. But this time, I'll have more than a month and so I could definitively do something like that. Just got a GoPro Hero Black 8 too, so Slices and Vices it is. 

Edited by leon77hd
  • Like 2

I know it's a chain, but I tried The Pizza Company at a mall in Hua Hin and I thought the personal size pepperoni and mushroom pizza I had made for a fine lunch.

• 1 month later...

New York Pizza House is at the top of my list so far. I've had it twice; once delivery and once eat-in, from the 3rd Road location, and both were good experiences. It's the closest approximation of my favourite style of pizza from back home. Substantial crust, good sauce, fairly generous with toppings. Tasty wings on the delivery order too, very saucy but still  a nice crispy bite (I asked for them to be well-done).

Definitely superior to what I've had from The Pizza Company in the past. DOM Pizza on Pratamnak Soi 5 was pretty tasty, but thin-crust, which isn't my go-to.

I haven't made it to Bronx Pizza yet but hope to check it out soon.

• Like 2

American style pizza pretty much leaves out thin crust pizza except New York style.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried pizza hut, same as Englands. Overpriced IMO, but it was good pizza.

Can also vouch for New York pizza, had this twice when ordering via phone. They even delivered it to random bars I was in, which is a bonus. Just needed to give them delivery instructions.

Great taste also, for pizza and chicken wings.

Below from New York pizza after delivery.

pizza1.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Have not tried nicks but have tried new york pizza and bronx pizza.   New york pizza has always been good. Bronx pizza... half and half, went in to get a pie recently and like some mentioned it felt a bit undercooked, not crispy and still has a lot of flour dust on the bottom of it. Maybe it's a thai thing as I did see a sign that said tell us if you like it crispy but didnt say anything as i'm use to pizza already being at least crispy enough to hold itself up and not flop when you pick it up.  Had to drop it into a skillet here in my room and crisp it up for a couple of minutes, then tasted alright.