IGNORED

Oakwood hotel near soi 15

Ptquad

1 hour ago, Ptquad said:

Is joiner friendly??

I live right down the street from it, I will stop in and ask on my way to Starbucks this morning.

Wow, I was just about posting questions regarding this hotel. It has great price for this NewYear time and I just booked it. It is joiner friendly as I read in the question & answer section from Tripadvisor. I believe they do charge for 2nd guest thought, as many other hotels in Pattaya do.  

Just read a few reviews on Tripadviser saying still some building work going on and pool is closed. These are dated from this month.

I've booked the Base from 28th/2nd  Aster hotel but pool looks shaded.

I might wait until im over to book my final 9 days of which is a short trip.

Edited by Ptquad

• 1 month later...

Any news on this hotel

Going for a few weeks here soon, and the location seems great

So anyone who have stayed here, and had any trubles bringing girls back, in that location I dont think it would be a problem, but hey you never know

• 1 year later...

My go to hotel over the last year or so. No problems with bringing a girl back at all. No fees, nobody cares.

never tried breakfast,  don’t even know If they serve it, but the pool on the roof Is pleasant and usually empty 

28 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

My go to hotel over the last year or so. No problems with bringing a girl back at all. No fees, nobody cares.

never tried breakfast,  don’t even know If they serve it, but the pool on the roof Is pleasant and usually empty 

When I stayed there last May or June the price did include a free breakfast on the roof. It was not good; some kind of unrecognizable meat product and a fried egg. The egg was okay I guess. I wouldn't bother with the breakfast. Just go around the corner to The Hideaway, or Robin Hood or one of the many Restaurants on Soi Buakhao.

The room was okay and a good value.

Right now you might want to think twice about staying there because of the heavy road work being done.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, duke main said:

When I stayed there last May or June the price did include a free breakfast on the roof. It was not good; some kind of unrecognizable meat product and a fried egg. The egg was okay I guess. I wouldn't bother with the breakfast. Just go around the corner to The Hideaway, or Robin Hood or one of the many Restaurants on Soi Buakhao.

The room was okay and a good value.

Right now you might want to think twice about staying there because of the heavy road work being done.

@striderman says the access is fine to Avenue at the moment.

I don’t mind that. There is nothing on 15 past the Mercure anyway. 

I’ll stay there in 3 weeks if it’s not swallowed up by the roadworks