IGNORED

Cherry Taxi

Candy77

Q: What do you call a person who speaks two languages?

A: Bi-lingual

Q: So what do call a person who speaks three languages?

A: Tri-lingual

Q: And finally what do you call a person who speaks only one Language?

A: American

• 1 year later...

I booked 2 taxi's with Cherry Taxi Service in April 2019. The first time was for transportation (2 people) from BKK airport to Pattaya (soi 8). Since they had the lowest price (1000 baht) I chose them.

When we got off the plane and collected our luggage the cab driver was waiting for us nicely. He took a picture of me and my friend while we had to hold a name tag and then we could leave. This picture was going to be posted on their facebook page normally. The ride took one and a half hours. The driver was video calling someone almost the entire ride but his cell phone was in a cell phone holder so he wasn't holding it the entire time. Halfway through the ride he asked us if we wanted a break to go to the restroom.

My other booking was to pick us up at the Flipper Lodge hotel (soi 8) and then transport us to BKK airport. I received an unexpected phone call that the driver could not or was not allowed to drive up to the hotel parking lot because his car was too big. I was asked to walk with my suitcase to Beach Road and get into the car there. However, because it was Songkran and people were throwing water everywhere, this was not an option. I did not want to get on the plane with wet clothes and a wet suitcase. Finally, with the help of the hotel staff, I took another cab.

Saved the website to my bookmarks. Thanks for the taxi tip :)

10 hours ago, GuyfromBelgium said:

He took a picture of me and my friend while we had to hold a name tag and then we could leave. This picture was going to be posted on their facebook page normally.

I doubt that it was for facebook.

They take a picture to show they have picked the client up. Some other taxi services do the same.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

I doubt that it was for facebook.

They take a picture to show they have picked the client up. Some other taxi services do the same.

Also for the drivers protection I would expect. Any problems with the passenger and they have a current photo to show the BIB.

• Like 5