Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel near Buakhao gf with sunny swimming pool

x_rodman_x

Hi there, as title says... I would like to stay near Buakhao (near is 15 minutes distance if in direction of beach road) in an hotel with swimming pool not in shadow. In the 40€ range at begin of January I found dinasty and opey at a very first search (discharging sutus for no safety box). Anyway it seems opey got a swimming pool often in shadows... thank you.

sunview or natureview

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Nature View.on Soi Bukaow.

608704682_iNVPool.jpg.bc67445767257ecaa757f58ad222eead.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Adelphi hotel.

On 09/12/2019 at 11:15, Billyboy294 said:

Nature View.on Soi Bukaow.

608704682_iNVPool.jpg.bc67445767257ecaa757f58ad222eead.jpg

Possibly the best in the area for size of pool and sunshine for most of the day.....rooms not up to much though :WhoSaw1:

Mhhh I need basically first day, cause I will arrive mid day so late for Larn and want some sun. Maybe better to save money and go a couple of hours in jomtien or Pattaya itself.....

After 6 stays at D Apartment out of last 7 trips for my next trip in May i am going back to Diana-Oasis where i will have choice of 2 swimming pools 1 big 1 smaller and looking forward to my return here, stayed here 5 times before so know the place well and understand that the smaller pool has been raised up in height to avoid the flooding that enters the site from Soi Buakaow road.It's always a busy place and need to book early so roll on May. always plenty of sun at Dians-Oasis.

Edited by Rainsberger