Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nams taxi - no longer from don meung

march2014

3 hours ago, ausmagoo said:

I use different ones but the main ones I use now is either PT Taxis or Meow..... and would recommend both.

On Nam... I have used Nam a couple of times before..... her service was good.... on a par with the two I have mention.... and they both offer the same as Nam at competitive rates.

They have reliable later model vehicles..... same as Nam.

You can ask for a female driver if you wish.... same as Nam.

They offer a range of vehicles depending on the number of passangers....same as Nam.

Good safe drivers....same as Nam.

Have free water available if you so wish.

I went away from Nam due her price.... as the service offered by others.....IMO…. is easily on on par with Nam but at a more competitive rate. I visit Patts 8-10 times a year... by using another service...like say Meow......PT…. in a round trip I can save up to near 4000baht over the course of those trips.... for the same type of service and standard that Nam offers up.

Would I use Nam again.... probably yes but would not be in my first few choices. Would I recommend Nam if anyone asked me about her service... yes I would.

If you think that is bagging Nam... so be it.

cheers

Good work ... thank for posting.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

8 hours ago, Jebb said:

I booked with Nam today for a pickup from DM a month from now, she confirmed it straight away.

It says on her website that she won’t be able to take bookings with immediate affect to and from don muang and utapao airports because of changing rules for taxis, not doubting your booking but that’s on her website.

http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/services

I always use Nam from BKK to Pattaya and I was never let down with the service.
If I ever need a taxi from DMK, I would just use another provider.
No point slagging off Nam just because she doesn't do it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

Read my trip reports here, thanks:

September 2019November 2019

May 2023November 2023

1 hour ago, Machinations said:

I always use Nam from BKK to Pattaya and I was never let down with the service.
If I ever need a taxi from DMK, I would just use another provider.
No point slagging off Nam just because she doesn't do it anymore.

Who is slagging her off mate???

All that has been said that if she does not provide that service now they will not use her.

No one has slagged her service.... have a look at the posts.... they are in the positive about her service and standard when her service was used.

cheers

• Thanks 1

There is a virtually free bus from DMK to BKK.

you could probably have Nam pick you up at BKK.

All that has been said that if she does not provide that service now they will not use her.
No one has slagged her service.... have a look at the posts.... they are in the positive about her service and standard when her service was used.
cheers
Funny you asked 5555

Read my trip reports here, thanks:

September 2019November 2019

May 2023November 2023

5 hours ago, Encora said:

I am sorry, I don’t understand which “OP” you refer to.

i am happy to verify once I know what you mean....

Think this one mate :Dunno1:“Nams taxi - no longer from don meung”

7 hours ago, ausmagoo said:

19 hours ago, ausmagoo said:

Well there is now something wrong with their service as they do not service one of the two airports in Bkk  and they call them selves a taxi service.

Bit of a snide back step, but you’ll argue otherwise like normal.

cheers

On 09/12/2019 at 04:05, ausmagoo said:

Interesting.... and they call themselves a taxi service and decide not to service one of the two main airports in Bkk.

Good reason to give them a miss from now on.

cheers 

If that’s not negative I don’t know what is.

If you don’t want to use them up to you, let others decide who they want to use.

cheers 

10 hours ago, bukone said:

It says on her website that she won’t be able to take bookings with immediate affect to and from don muang and utapao airports because of changing rules for taxis, not doubting your booking but that’s on her website.

http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/services

Maybe I am a special customer?  :WhoSaw1:Glad she took my booking though.

image.png

I am considering boycotting my local shop.  You’ll never guess what, but they decided to stop selling my favourite ice cream.

I know I only buy it off them a few times a year during summer, but it’s my favourite ice cream.  

I can’t fault the staff, they’re lovely.  Customer service is spot on too, 

But fuck them.  They call themselves a shop.  

A proper shop, should stock everything, at any given time.

For my everyday essentials I’d normally buy off them from now on, I am going to walk further down the road to the corner shop.  I don’t care if it’s winter and I don’t even want my favourite ice cream, it’s the principle.

Grow the fuck up.

cheers

29 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

I am considering boycotting my local shop.  You’ll never guess what, but they decided to stop selling my favourite ice cream.

I know I only buy it off them a few times a year during summer, but it’s my favourite ice cream.  

I can’t fault the staff, they’re lovely.  Customer service is spot on too, 

But fuck them.  They call themselves a shop.  

A proper shop, should stock everything, at any given time.

For my everyday essentials I’d normally buy off them from now on, I am going to walk further down the road to the corner shop.  I don’t care if it’s winter and I don’t even want my favourite ice cream, it’s the principle.

Grow the fuck up.

cheers

And your not being negative towards them 555 

cheers 

2 minutes ago, bukone said:

And your not being negative towards them 555 

cheers 

I said nothing whatsoever of the sort.  How dare you accuse me of something like that.

cheers

2 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Super bumpy motorway from swampy Joe.  Thought all Nam’s drivers were female?

She uses male drivers at times.

cheers

2 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

She uses male drivers at times.

Well, over the last few years I have only had female drivers, and its the reason I started using Nams.

And I am not going back to that shit again.

1 minute ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Well, over the last few years I have only had female drivers, and its the reason I started using Nams.

And I am not going back to that shit again.

I would say that the majority do get female drivers.... but the point is she also uses male drivers at certain times.

cheers

There is a virtually free bus from Don Mueng to Suvaraphumi airport. You could arrange for Nam to pick you up where the bus comes to BKK.

1 hour ago, ausmagoo said:

I would say that the majority do get female drivers.... but the point is she also uses male drivers at certain times.

cheers

Only if you hire a minivan, so I was told by email.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bukone said:

Only if you hire a minivan, so I was told by email.

As said..... she uses male drivers..... and you are partly correct.... on some occasions she uses male car drivers.

cheers

7 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Super bumpy motorway from swampy Joe.  Thought all Nam’s drivers were female?

I had a male driver the first time I used her. Great dude that was funny as hell and a quick yet sane driver that got me to my hotel safe and secure. 

The second time I used her I got an older female driver. That trip took longer and she didn’t have nearly the sense of humor that the previous driver had. 

All in all, I enjoy her service. 

Bacon makes everything better!

We have used Nam for many years (probably 30 occasions) and always received a good service.......until this latest trip. We had requested and confirmed a taxi to takes from Pattaya to Bangkok. Taxi was a no show, when we finally managed to speak, they claimed the taxi was not booked! Sent screen shots of the booking and received an apology but no offer to expedite a taxi for our journey......!  

I guess that whoever you use, eventually you will have a less than great (piss poor) experience. Par for the course in Thailand...

Have used pattayacentral.com for the past 5 years, at least twice a year, never let me down, DMK and BKK 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Maybe I am a special customer?  :WhoSaw1:Glad she took my booking though.
You may wanna reconfirm, or you may be standing around with your dick in your hand waiting on a no show...

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, march2014 said:

You may wanna reconfirm, or you may be standing around with your dick in your hand waiting on a no show...

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

I have an email confirming.

image.png