Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nams taxi - no longer from don meung

march2014

Had this through from Nams. Any other recommended replacements? I used to book them for the safe, lady drivers. Any equivalents?

Hello Chris

Thank you for your email

My Apologies to say that we No longer take any bookings from and to DMK AIRPORT (Don Mueang Airport)

Kind  Regards

Chanya

+66811577977

+66823669993

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Interesting.... and they call themselves a taxi service and decide not to service one of the two main airports in Bkk.

Good reason to give them a miss from now on.

cheers 

Edited by ausmagoo

There was some construction activity scheduled in & around DMK. Is that over now or still ongoing, some BTS related work was reported.

................................................................................................................

18 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

Interesting.... and they call themselves a taxi service and decide not to service one of the two main airports in Bkk.

cheers 

Years of fabulous service...... no one should use anyone else ..... if Nama won't go there fly from another airport 

Somewhere I read that the taxi mafia at DMK was giving outside drivers a hard time. One can only imagine how nasty those guys can be... protecting their turf.

1 hour ago, dh842 said:

Somewhere I read that the taxi mafia at DMK was giving outside drivers a hard time. One can only imagine how nasty those guys can be... protecting their turf.

That's the same reason that they don't serve Utahpo.

• Like 2

When Nam started up there was a guy on here pushing her business, anyways she charged way way over the odds for going to or from DM.

The reason given was she didn't want to go there.

Never had a problem with  Meow, cheaper than Nam, will go anywhere, never once late or crappy car or lunatic driver and used by many of us on this forum.

[email protected]

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Downandup said:

That's the same reason that they don't serve Utahpo.

That’s when she lost my business, Sak had no problem with UTP, even booking his cheapest car I ended up with a 4wd.

Sak lost me when he replied to my booking request 3 days later when I was already at home, it’s a shame I enjoyed having his drivers waiting for me with stupid signs.

JoeTaxi is my new man, if anyone books him tell him you’re a 24/7 member and he will donate 100b from every trip to their orphan appeal until it’s closed.

4 hours ago, ausmagoo said:

cheers 

Why?

Nothing the matter with their service to and from BKK.  Just be aware they don’t do DMK.

4 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Why?

Nothing the matter with their service to and from BKK.  Just be aware they don’t do DMK.

Well there is now something wrong with their service as they do not service one of the two airports in Bkk  and they call them selves a taxi service.

Not a problem.... up to them..... as there are other companies that continually offer the service of the same standard or better.

cheers 

9 hours ago, march2014 said:

My Apologies to say that we No longer take any bookings from and to DMK AIRPORT (Don Mueang Airport)

It was posted before, that it was up to the driver, but the reason was given here.

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/251132-nams-taxi-service/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-4836174

13 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

Well there is now something wrong with their service as they do not service one of the two airports in Bkk  and they call them selves a taxi service.

Not a problem.... up to them..... as there are other companies that continually offer the service of the same standard or better.

cheers 

So who do you recommend .. or are you just here to bag Nams 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 minute ago, Taa_Saparot said:

It was posted before, that it was up to the driver, but the reason was given here.

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/251132-nams-taxi-service/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-4836174

If you really wanted to use Nams, then I would ask how much one of her drivers wanted for the trip to Don Muang.

@Encora Mate is this OP correct?

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I have now contacted meow. Awaiting response...

Cheers Guys

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

I booked with Nam today for a pickup from DM a month from now, she confirmed it straight away.

• Like 2

image.png

10 hours ago, dh842 said:

If the taxis just start doing their NORMAL duties , they wont need to protect anything , customers would flock to them automatically.

Lazy asses who always keep looking for the big score. I landed at DM a few months ago and the taxi queue was about 50 long ; one cab arriving every few minutes! Took a Grab that arrived within 10mins. On the way to lower Suk , I could see many many cabs and their drivers out smoking , talking , eating..... anything but driving! Make money when the sun is out! 

An alternative for getting a taxi at DMK is to start walking over the footbridge towards the Amari hotel, but drop down to the main road immediately outside the airport boundary fence and pick up a passing cab from there.

Or cheap charlies can get a train from Don Muang railway station into town. :GrinNod1:

Another option is the new bus service (A1 I think) from the airport to the newly opened Skytrain stations north of Mochit BTS. The Skytrain can take you to Ekemai where you can get a bus to Pattaya.

5 hours ago, Macawber said:

So who do you recommend .. or are you just here to bag Nams 

I use different ones but the main ones I use now is either PT Taxis or Meow..... and would recommend both.

On Nam... I have used Nam a couple of times before..... her service was good.... on a par with the two I have mention.... and they both offer the same as Nam at competitive rates.

They have reliable later model vehicles..... same as Nam.

You can ask for a female driver if you wish.... same as Nam.

They offer a range of vehicles depending on the number of passangers....same as Nam.

Good safe drivers....same as Nam.

Have free water available if you so wish.

I went away from Nam due her price.... as the service offered by others.....IMO…. is easily on on par with Nam but at a more competitive rate. I visit Patts 8-10 times a year... by using another service...like say Meow......PT…. in a round trip I can save up to near 4000baht over the course of those trips.... for the same type of service and standard that Nam offers up.

Would I use Nam again.... probably yes but would not be in my first few choices. Would I recommend Nam if anyone asked me about her service... yes I would.

If you think that is bagging Nam... so be it.

cheers

Edited by ausmagoo

11 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

When Nam started up there was a guy on here pushing her business, anyways she charged way way over the odds for going to or from DM.

The reason given was she didn't want to go there.

Never had a problem with  Meow, cheaper than Nam, will go anywhere, never once late or crappy car or lunatic driver and used by many of us on this forum.

[email protected]

Yes, can recommend Meow, used her countless times - never lets you down. She goes to all the airports inc DM and Utapao.