IGNORED

Check your shoes! Cobra found in boys shoes in Chonburi trying to escape cool weather

The Pattaya News

PHOTOS: Chonburi Share News Chonburi –A cobra was found inside a young boy’s shoes while he was putting them on in Baan Bueang. Rescue workers were notified of the incident at a rental room in Klong Geiw. They arrived at the scene to find the baby cobra inside the shoes. It took about 20 minutes […]

The post Check your shoes! Cobra found in boys shoes in Chonburi trying to escape cool weather appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Never had a snake in my shoes but have had a few of those big 9” long centipedes that have a very nasty bite. We use a shoe rack outside so they are at least raised up but many many times I just forget to use it, especially after a couple of beers.

As to snakes - we get a lot but most are harmless close to the house. One exception was a Pit Viper in the garden.

I think people forget it’s a tropical country with a lot of nasty creepy crawlies. Not Ozzie levels but still plenty. I have seen hundreds of snakes, thousands of scorpions, even a big hairy tarantula which really put the willies up me.

Need to keep your wits about you and be aware it’s not the same as home (unless you are an Ozzie of course :) )

• Haha 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!