Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Camera

Piece Corp

19 hours ago, TheJoker said:

Great shots and like Jerry said, nice to talk machines, but your eye is the most important part of the "machine".  

Question, how to the welcome girls react to your having a full sized camera and taking their photos in the gogo areas.  I have heard that they are generally not pleased, now the seven thousand Chinese tourists snapping them with the Oppo, no problem.

Once we get back to a normal normal, I want to be able to shoot on Walking Street in Pattaya with my Lumix G9, 42.5/1.2 Leica but I don't want beer bottles thrown at me.  Any suggestions?

Joker...

Be friendly , smile , walk up to the girls and ask them if you can take their pic . Most will have no problem with this approach . There are always a few girls that don't like to have their picture taken for several reasons ... foreign (Thai) boyfriend/sponsor or parents/family that doesn't know she's working on WS , etc . 

Saw one guy last time carrying around a little dyesub printer and printing out the pics he had made for the girls , they were lining up . 

Yes, best to ask permission or the security staff may hit you with a laser pointer that could potentially damage the sensor, particularly with a mirrorless camera.

Working hard to support poor Issan families, by shagging as many bar girls as I possibly can.