IGNORED

D Varee Jomtien Beach

kludder

Hi, I can not find much information on this hotel in this forum, so I will try to get some info from those of you fellow addicts.

The story is that I will go to Thailand this summer for 2-3 weeks in July, I will bring my thai-wife and my 13 years old daughter.

My wife has a son aged 21 years, he will join some munks in northern thailand, and this is very important for my wife to be a part of this happening. So the 3 of us will go to Bangkok and stay there some days, my wife will go to North for this munk buisness, and me and my daughter will go to Pattaya for holiday. After app. 1 week my wife will join us in Pattaya.

Now, as I am traveling with my family, I want to book a hotel that is not to wild and have some good swimmingpools ect. Then I can go to join the wild life in Pattaya some nights and still be a resonable good father and family man.... :25:

So I have found this hotel in Jomtien "D Varee", I think it looks just like what I need. However I have some problems about the rooms, I hope somebody in here can answer to this and would like to hear in general what you think of this hotel.

As we are 3 persons and I only wanna book 1 room, I think it should be possible to get a extra bed in the room, I am looking for the cheapes catagory of room, "Superior room" it should be 40 m². Will stay there maybe 16 nights and only maybe 7 nights will we be 3 persons. It is unclear for me to see on different booking sites, what is possible?

Please help me with an answer if you had some experience with this hotel, thank you!

Don’t have first hand experience of the hotel, only walked past it, but it’s definitely a tourist/family hotel rather than a monger’s hotel. A fair way down Jomtien but still ok for baht buses.

I looked at the hotel website and there was no problem booking a Superior room for 3 people. It was showing a little over 2000 baht a night including breakfast. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”