medie3val

Anyone used highspeedthai.com ?

medie3val

It's not cheap, so I'm curious of any feedback anyone has.  Thanks

MarcusS

When I started learning thai, I used many resources that I later on found out had made the journey much harder than necessary. Some thaught you to speak like a book, some had obsolete vocabulary, and many started in the wrong end grammatically.

I found out about the resource you are asking about and read a lot about it, as I am interested not only in being able to speak foreign languages but also how to learn.

My conclusion then was that I was past the level in this course, but if I had had known about it when I started, this resource is what I would have used.

So, as you can see, my answer is not based on experience with this service but with the alternatives.

Edited by MarcusS

medie3val
On 01/12/2019 at 16:34, MarcusS said:

When I started learning thai, I used many resources that I later on found out had made the journey much harder than necessary. Some thaught you to speak like a book, some had obsolete vocabulary, and many started in the wrong end grammatically.

I found out about the resource you are asking about and read a lot about it, as I am interested not only in being able to speak foreign languages but also how to learn.

My conclusion then was that I was past the level in this course, but if I had had known about it when I started, this resource is what I would have used.

So, as you can see, my answer is not based on experience with this service but with the alternatives.

Thanks for this feedback