Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

supergeil

Looking for 2 bedroom in Central Pattaya (from end of January 2020)

supergeil

I am looking for a two bedroom condo from around the 20th of January and ideally just 1 week but 2-4 weeks would be possible if the condo is attractive.

More concerned about location than budget and flexible about the dates and duration.

Atlas

Mate,

There is some nice places in VT6, no idea how you contact them. 

supergeil
3 hours ago, Atlas said:

There is some nice places in VT6, no idea how you contact them. 

I found a few sites dedicated to VT6 condos, but all of them were one bedroom, most being just a single 48 sq.m. room.

talung66

airbnb it 

JAI DEE MAK
21 hours ago, talung66 said:

airbnb it 

Probably his best bet as he is looking for one week airbnb seem to get away with renting less than 30 days most if not all on the ground will not risk the fine for doing so.

JDM

supergeil
4 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Probably his best bet as he is looking for one week airbnb seem to get away with renting less than 30 days most if not all on the ground will not risk the fine for doing so.

I’m open to a month if required, my problem is finding something nice with a good location.

It’s a recurring problem for me, finding something decent, as most stuff is tiny or far from Central Pattaya.

That’s why I’m thinking just a week in Central Pattaya and then something nicer further away from downtown for the remaining period.

I have of course tried both Airbnb, Hipflat, real estate sites, etc.

The reason I am posting here is just to get some insights, as indicated above, I always have this problem of finding good stuff in Pattaya and I wonder if there just isn’t anything nice, or if it’s all rented out a year in advance or maybe privately owned.

The Danimal
9 hours ago, supergeil said:

I’m open to a month if required, my problem is finding something nice with a good location.

It’s a recurring problem for me, finding something decent, as most stuff is tiny or far from Central Pattaya.

That’s why I’m thinking just a week in Central Pattaya and then something nicer further away from downtown for the remaining period.

I have of course tried both Airbnb, Hipflat, real estate sites, etc.

The reason I am posting here is just to get some insights, as indicated above, I always have this problem of finding good stuff in Pattaya and I wonder if there just isn’t anything nice, or if it’s all rented out a year in advance or maybe privately owned.

You ,ight try Pattaya Rea;ty or Grand Avenue themselves///many people getting their note.  Perfect location and brand new with pool/gym/rooftop/underground parking/etc.  My guess is for ST rental you'd be looking at 10K week to 30K+ for month.