Sign in to follow this  
tonyb121

Suggestion

tonyb121

Is it possible for an edit button on your postings but the odd occasion you make a mistake or need to edit your posting In all sections.

Edited by tonyb121

davidge
25 minutes ago, tonyb121 said:

Is it possible for an edit button on your postings but the odd occasion you make a mistake or need to edit your posting In all sections.

You can edit your posts for up to 30 minutes after making them.

tonyb121

Thank you for information I remember that next time. As a possibility extending the time making it 24 hours if possible.

petehoax
9 hours ago, tonyb121 said:

Thank you for information I remember that next time. As a possibility extending the time making it 24 hours if possible.

please don't do that. (i don't think you had any plans to do so, just wanted to mention my opinion anyway). increasing the edit-time will only lead to problems because people will edit their posts LONG after other members have answered and reacted to a post. this will lead to a lot of confusion and broken threads and helps no one. 

@tonyb121 if you have a big problem with a post you've made, feel free to report your own post (by clicking on "report post" on the top right of each post) and ask the mods nicely to change whatever bothers you. they're a friendly bunch and will help you out if possible.