Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Suggestion

tonyb121

Is it possible for an edit button on your postings but the odd occasion you make a mistake or need to edit your posting In all sections.

Edited by tonyb121

25 minutes ago, tonyb121 said:

Is it possible for an edit button on your postings but the odd occasion you make a mistake or need to edit your posting In all sections.

You can edit your posts for up to 30 minutes after making them.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thank you for information I remember that next time. As a possibility extending the time making it 24 hours if possible.

9 hours ago, tonyb121 said:

Thank you for information I remember that next time. As a possibility extending the time making it 24 hours if possible.

please don't do that. (i don't think you had any plans to do so, just wanted to mention my opinion anyway). increasing the edit-time will only lead to problems because people will edit their posts LONG after other members have answered and reacted to a post. this will lead to a lot of confusion and broken threads and helps no one. 

@tonyb121 if you have a big problem with a post you've made, feel free to report your own post (by clicking on "report post" on the top right of each post) and ask the mods nicely to change whatever bothers you. they're a friendly bunch and will help you out if possible. 

• Like 2

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 2 years later...

I would suggest a button to reach immediately the first unread post in threads I follow.

I know can use  Activity -> Unread Content (this: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/discover/unread/) but by this way I just reach the thread and have to go manually at the end, looking for the horizontal line marked 'Unread replies'

6 minutes ago, _Zoidberg_ said:

I would suggest a button to reach immediately the first unread post in threads I follow.

If you push the little blue button before the topic title in the Unread Content-list, it will take you to the first unread post. It's a little blue star for topics you have replied to and a little blue, filled-in circle for other topics. If there's no blue button there, it means you've already read all the posts in that topic.

1 hour ago, Fumbduck said:

If you push the little blue button before the topic title in the Unread Content-list, it will take you to the first unread post

Not only that. There's a setting to make that default behaviour when clicking the thread title. Bit easier.

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png