IGNORED

Koh Larn nightlife - WHERE ?

Moonpig

Hi considering Koh Larn for a night or two with a lovely English speaking barfine lady.

She loves to dance and I don’t want to be sat struggling for conversation in an empty bar, so where is the best place on Koh Larn for a bit of nightlife.

i appreciate it’s not Pattaya.

Come  on guys help me out.

3 hours ago, dayo202 said:

none whats so ever, 

Not 100% true.

I did see some nightlife at the 7-11 on the island one evening as it was getting dark.

@Moonpig not sure why this was posted in the hotel section

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I was there in August with my GF. We went to this spot called Pause the one night we were there.

The live band was pretty good. Maybe saw only one other falang with a girl. I remember there was a club called EDM Koh Larn almost next to Pause. If you Google you can find info and location for both.

We didn't go as it was during the day and I was driving the bike I rented. But I remember seeing a spot on kind of the main soi that reminded me of Trench Town Rasta Bar.

I remembe there was a big Bob Marley sign or banner and it was painted red, yellow and green Rastafarian colors.

We were only there for one night so  didn't get a chance to really explore nightlife. But, there is some there!

FB_IMG_1570083347257.jpg

Archived