KiwiScottie

Ever seen yourself on you tube ?

KiwiScottie

Well , just watched the latest video from Pattaya Pariah , and shock horror , there i am ,( doing nothing suss mind you :) ) getting ready to cross the road on soi Buakow , 

Always wondered if that would end up happening ,

Anyone else had that happen ? 

SuntanFarang

Pattaya Pariah here.

On the flip-side, I saw a framed photo of a BM on the wall of "Robin's Nest", I almost choked on my scrambled eggs when I saw the picture staring back at me.  This BM had previously threatened to rape me with my camera and then have his female friends throw me into Pattaya bay. 

Since I was able to get a closer look at the photo which is also his avatar on here, it was clear he is a genuine bad ass. He was wearing the rank insignia and uniform of a sergeant major in the royal artillery. I didn't finish my eggs and made a rapid retreat.  

silverfox53.PNG

KiwiScottie
9 hours ago, SuntanFarang said:

Pattaya Pariah here.

On the flip-side, I saw a framed photo of a BM on the wall of "Robin's Nest", I almost choked on my scrambled eggs when I saw the picture staring back at me.  This BM had previously threatened to rape me with my camera and then have his female friends throw me into Pattaya bay. 

Since I was able to get a closer look at the photo which is also his avatar on here, it was clear he is a genuine bad ass. He was wearing the rank insignia and uniform of a sergeant major in the royal artillery. I didn't finish my eggs and made a rapid retreat.  

silverfox53.PNG

in part 11 , 1.53 minutes in , im the guy with the black singlet , yellow shorts , the sad part is , even though it was back in July , I can remember exactly where I was going , to the bloody Dentist :) 

Ludhamlad

Not seen myself when it's been unbeknown to me but was on one of Kev's at a meet night and one of Big Fat Besty's, both times I knew I was going to be on.  No I'm not posting a link :)

KiwiScottie
6 hours ago, Ludhamlad said:

Not seen myself when it's been unbeknown to me but was on one of Kev's at a meet night and one of Big Fat Besty's, both times I knew I was going to be on.  No I'm not posting a link :)

Actually many years ago I was in a Sunny in Thailand Video , similar thing,  knew I was going to be on, but this one was more of a surprise , 

I wonder how many guys have been filmed doing something they would rather not be seen doing, like the guys you see going off with ladyboys on Bangkok 112 videos :)  

paulbee

saw myself on a recent video of some guy doing walkabout down 13/2 towards hooters ... i'm quite happy i had my head down watching the rugby on my phone!!!

Queef_Sniffer

It’s been a dream of mine to be on one of those vids. I keep checking and checking, to no avail. Still though, I live in hope I’m in a video someday.  

Please, Bangkok 112. If you’re watching, please put me in one of your vids. I’ve been asking for years!  Please!!!!!  :ThankGod1: