IGNORED

Ever seen yourself on you tube ?

KiwiScottie

Well , just watched the latest video from Pattaya Pariah , and shock horror , there i am ,( doing nothing suss mind you :) ) getting ready to cross the road on soi Buakow , 

Always wondered if that would end up happening ,

Anyone else had that happen ? 

Pattaya Pariah here.

On the flip-side, I saw a framed photo of a BM on the wall of "Robin's Nest", I almost choked on my scrambled eggs when I saw the picture staring back at me.  This BM had previously threatened to rape me with my camera and then have his female friends throw me into Pattaya bay. 

Since I was able to get a closer look at the photo which is also his avatar on here, it was clear he is a genuine bad ass. He was wearing the rank insignia and uniform of a sergeant major in the royal artillery. I didn't finish my eggs and made a rapid retreat.  

silverfox53.PNG

9 hours ago, SuntanFarang said:

Pattaya Pariah here.

On the flip-side, I saw a framed photo of a BM on the wall of "Robin's Nest", I almost choked on my scrambled eggs when I saw the picture staring back at me.  This BM had previously threatened to rape me with my camera and then have his female friends throw me into Pattaya bay. 

Since I was able to get a closer look at the photo which is also his avatar on here, it was clear he is a genuine bad ass. He was wearing the rank insignia and uniform of a sergeant major in the royal artillery. I didn't finish my eggs and made a rapid retreat.  

silverfox53.PNG

in part 11 , 1.53 minutes in , im the guy with the black singlet , yellow shorts , the sad part is , even though it was back in July , I can remember exactly where I was going , to the bloody Dentist :) 

Not seen myself when it's been unbeknown to me but was on one of Kev's at a meet night and one of Big Fat Besty's, both times I knew I was going to be on.  No I'm not posting a link :)

6 hours ago, Ludhamlad said:

Not seen myself when it's been unbeknown to me but was on one of Kev's at a meet night and one of Big Fat Besty's, both times I knew I was going to be on.  No I'm not posting a link :)

Actually many years ago I was in a Sunny in Thailand Video , similar thing,  knew I was going to be on, but this one was more of a surprise , 

I wonder how many guys have been filmed doing something they would rather not be seen doing, like the guys you see going off with ladyboys on Bangkok 112 videos :)  

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

saw myself on a recent video of some guy doing walkabout down 13/2 towards hooters ... i'm quite happy i had my head down watching the rugby on my phone!!!

It’s been a dream of mine to be on one of those vids. I keep checking and checking, to no avail. Still though, I live in hope I’m in a video someday.  

Please, Bangkok 112. If you’re watching, please put me in one of your vids. I’ve been asking for years!  Please!!!!!  :ThankGod1:

To put this in perspective, unless you are in a Cat video, your friends or family most likely will never see you in a Thailand video. 

This dumb video of cat jumping fails has 4.5M views.  Do all of these Thai Nightlife guys put together even have a million views???  I think that one hit wonder Psy has 3.4 Billion views for Gangnam Style.

Next time you run a Red Light you have a better chance of being filmed than when on holiday in Thailand.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't look at pattaya you tube videos while I'm here, but once I'm home I do like to look at all of the ones posted during my trip to see if I can see myself. I haven't yet....maybe that will change this time if I just stand in the middle if Walking Street all night on NYE? :Clap8:

39 minutes ago, daytripperz said:

I don't look at pattaya you tube videos while I'm here, but once I'm home I do like to look at all of the ones posted during my trip to see if I can see myself. I haven't yet....maybe that will change this time if I just stand in the middle if Walking Street all night on NYE? :Clap8:

Silly me. I should just go and find pikey Tom! 

On 16/12/2019 at 03:25, Gibsons1 said:

:laugh: Love these cat videos, i think they`re dead funny.

• Like 2

Yes. I walked by Thailand Rob as he was walking down the street filming himself in Bangkok. I turned around and waved at the camera and could see myself in the video after he posted it.

My first trip two years ago. Got home and searched for Soi Diana videos, and there I was.  Kewl!  Didn't mind; I'm old, single, and don't care what people think they know about me.

In a Bangkok 112 video in AC. A shot from his balcony down onto Fields. Me and my three barfines walking hand in hand back to Fields Plaza Suites.

All three were cute spinners and one was a Tom who took a great interest in the other two.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, thumper64 said:

In a Bangkok 112 video in AC. A shot from his balcony down onto Fields. Me and my three barfines walking hand in hand back to Fields Plaza Suites.

All three were cute spinners and one was a Tom who took a great interest in the other two.

Do you remember which video, and time index it was? :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

Anybody ever see one of these guys filming? Do they have a hidden camera in a bag or something? 

I'd hate to get caught on cam but love watching the vids for the nostalgia. 

18 minutes ago, zq11 said:

Anybody ever see one of these guys filming? Do they have a hidden camera in a bag or something? 

I'd hate to get caught on cam but love watching the vids for the nostalgia. 

Saw myself on youtube, was walking down soi 13/2 towards Beach Rd with a girl. Never saw the guy, guess he was standing at Beach Rd being covert with a zoom lens, so wasnt in my face

• 3 months later...

Yes, briefly, someone random search on YouTube after my October trip, some bloke was filming walking through the bars on Soi Made in Thailand, and there I was having a drink with a lovely lady.

I'm not a lover of those who hide behind the camera secretly filming people going out their business and especially the live streamers, I'm surprised one of them hasn't been beaten up.

Edited by asuwish
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Wearing a black T-shirt playing pool with an old "friend" last year.

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

A friend of mine messaged me a few years back, and told me he had seen me on Kev in Thailand In  the hideaway bar, I watched it, I was filmed i did speak to Kev But I don't remember it happening.

On 08/02/2020 at 10:48, zq11 said:

I think often it isn't even hidden, it just the way it's hanging down by the waist, most people rightly assume it's turned off - instead they have the viewfinder on their phone in order to zoom/frame the shots.

I've starred in at least three videos to date, usually it's a girl who mentions it to me.

The guys doing it openly (like Kev), I can cut them some slack, they're being honest about it. The guys pretending they're not filming on the other hand.. zero sympathy for whatever comes their way, gross intrusion of privacy. They acknowledge as much by being covert about it.

• Like 2

I was on a Youtube video of 'Bangkok Soi Nana Walkabout' or something like that, sitting at my usual stool in Morning Night bar looking out onto the street. I only knew 100% definite it was me because of the shirt. It was a good few years ago, and the camera that whoever made the movie had used was so shit that (fortunately for me, I suppose) it was blurry as fuck. Pretty sure nobody else could've picked me out, and I could've easily denied it. 'Naw, that's just some other 'hansum man' (no doubt about to shag one of my ex-regulars from that bar).' :rolleyes:

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

• 2 years later...

Saw myself strolling on the road in a Walking Street video a few months ago. Luckily, no one i know seems to have noticed so far. I mean who would be looking at a Walking Street pattaya video searching for guys they might recognise. Moreover, there are many such videos and new ones keep getting uploaded every week. So I guess i'm fine.

Luckily this mask is a life saver as it decreases the chances of people recognizing you. Gonna wear it all the time in my next trip haha.