IGNORED

Buffet in Pattaya

1 hour ago, mikkem said:

Hi, can you please recommend the best buffets in Pattaya. 

Price, location, time (breakfast, lunch, dinner), type of food?

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

30 minutes ago, likeaking said:

Price, location, time (breakfast, lunch, dinner), type of food?

Price, location, time, all, breakfast dinner, all types of food. Thanks 

3 hours ago, mikkem said:

Price, location, time, all, breakfast dinner, all types of food. Thanks 

100 to 1000baht

here there everywhere.

breakfast lunch dinner

EVERYTHING!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

8 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

100 to 1000baht

here there everywhere.

breakfast lunch dinner

EVERYTHING!

Thanks, today I went to brunch at casa Pascal, 260 extremely good value for money, I was also recommended the Sportsman, soi 13, which I will try next week, when they have it. 

9 hours ago, mikkem said:

Thanks, today I went to brunch at casa Pascal, 260 extremely good value for money, I was also recommended the Sportsman, soi 13, which I will try next week, when they have it. 

C Pascal does nothing for me. I'm a meat lover and CP looks very good for bread and cheese so there's no match. I feel its over rated but many here love it. Just go to the 5th and 6th floor of Central Festival and you'll find many buffet places there.

Four seasons - Seems like a Russian place , for 299b its pretty good but once was enough for me. Has western fare of soups , steaks etc

Oishi Shabusi 499b / HothotBuffet 399b - across each other , they have sushi , dimsum , salad , kimchi , tempura , ice cream but the main attraction is the hotpot of brooth (4 or 5 kinds to choose from) where you can cook your vegatables and meats in. Also throw in tofu , mushrooms and an egg or 2 and you have a wonderful soup base.

AKA - Korean bbq , meats on a charcoal grill.

Sizzler - where I get my salad fix. Most of the time I just go for the salad and don't order the meat.

These are just 4 of the many buffets there.

PS added in - that Eatorium place ..... avoid. Yes good but for the price , I rather eat at  Four Seasons! I preferred the variety , atmosphere and price when it was at the Avenue. Its mostly deserted whenever I poked my head in to hav a look and its just a matter of time before it drains enough baht for its parents to close it.

Apex - breakfast gets a mention. 150b not the best anymore in Pattaya but still a big spread (although still nothing near its heydays!)

Ninja (and other similar) Mookata - 199 to 399 depending on place and what seafood or non-seafood. Many all over town , Ninja and some are along 3rd road between central and north roads.

...... and the reason why I wrote my original comment ............. street food is cheap in Pattaya. You can buy from  a few carts and bring them to a bar to eat and still find them cheaper than 199!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

2 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

C Pascal does nothing for me. I'm a meat lover and CP looks very good for bread and cheese so there's no match. I feel its over rated but many here love it. Just go to the 5th and 6th floor of Central Festival and you'll find many buffet places there.

Four seasons - Seems like a Russian place , for 299b its pretty good but once was enough for me. Has western fare of soups , steaks etc

Oishi Shabusi 499b / HothotBuffet 399b - across each other , they have sushi , dimsum , salad , kimchi , tempura , ice cream but the main attraction is the hotpot of brooth (4 or 5 kinds to choose from) where you can cook your vegatables and meats in. Also throw in tofu , mushrooms and an egg or 2 and you have a wonderful soup base.

Sizzler - where I get my salad fix. Most of the time I just go for the salad and don't order the meat.

PS added in - that Eatorium place ..... avoid. Yes good but for the price , I rather eat at  Four Seasons! I preferred the variety , atmosphere and price when it was at the Avenue. Its mostly deserted whenever I poked my head in to hav a look and its just a matter of time before it drains enough baht for its parents to close it.

Apex - breakfast gets a mention. 150b not the best anymore in Pattaya but still a big spread (although still nothing near its heydays!)

Ninja (and other similar) Mookata - 199 to 399 depending on place and what seafood or non-seafood. Many all over town , Ninja and some are along 3rd road between central and north roads.

...... and the reason why I wrote my original comment ............. street food is cheap in Pattaya. You can buy from  a few carts and bring them to a bar to eat and still find them cheaper than 199!

Thanks very much for your reply, I am here for 60 days and now have lots of recommendations, yesterday I did casa pascal, today I am going to sizzlers salad, in Central festival. 

5 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

Thank you very much for such a detailed response, I am trying sizzlers today, good healthy salad and soup, a few years ago, I remember the grand Bella doing a 200 b buffet, but gradually the goodies seem to get less and less, not sure if it's still going now, but I am not a great lover of the hotel

Quite a few years ago, I would say at least 4 or 5, I went to a restaurant that offered a all you can eat pizza buffet once a week I believe. I don't remember the name or location in pattaya. It was cheap and the pizza came fresh out of the oven and was delicious. They even had dessert pizza! Anybody knows this place, does it still exist?

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, simplex said:

Quite a few years ago, I would say at least 4 or 5, I went to a restaurant that offered a all you can eat pizza buffet once a week I believe. I don't remember the name or location in pattaya. It was cheap and the pizza came fresh out of the oven and was delicious. They even had dessert pizza! Anybody knows this place, does it still exist?

It sounds like the Wednesday pizza buffet at the Loaf Bakery & Cafe on Soi Lengkee,  but I believe Loaf stopped that buffet several years ago.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  The Sportman and Fraser's also had all-you-can-eat pizza nights.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

It sounds like the Wednesday pizza buffet at the Loaf Bakery & Cafe on Soi Lengkee,  but I believe Loaf stopped that buffet several years ago.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  The Sportman and Fraser's also had all-you-can-eat pizza nights.

Evil

Thanks for the response, i did casa pascal yesterday, sizzlers tonight, i think the Sportsman bar is on Thursday or Friday. 

If you fancy a trip to Jomtien then the Akvavit weekend buffet gets good reviews.

94208135-753D-4793-9BF3-7A7E24B5166E.jpeg

Also if you look at the Eatigo App you’ll find discounts for some of the hotels - especially at ‘quiet’ times. I’ve gone with a friend to the Avani Garden Cafe buffet a couple of times with a 50% discount at 8.30pm. The buffet is ok but not brilliant, however you can get a plate of seafood or other dishes cooked for you to supplement the buffet.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

4 minutes ago, davidge said:

If you fancy a trip to Jomtien then the Akvavit weekend buffet gets good reviews.

94208135-753D-4793-9BF3-7A7E24B5166E.jpeg

Also if you look at the Eatigo App you’ll find discounts for some of the hotels - especially at ‘quiet’ times. I’ve gone with a friend to the Avani Garden Cafe buffet a couple of times with a 50% discount at 8.30pm. The buffet is ok but not brilliant, however you can get a plate of seafood or other dishes cooked for you to supplement the buffet.

Thank you very much 

Archived